you know wassup

4 hours later

fanums pov

i woke up, kayla was in my bed. she was laying right under me i didnt really mind though. i hear my room door open it was duke. " yo fanum" duke says, "wassup" i said. " yo u seen kayla" duke asked. i looked at duke he looked worried a little. " yea bro she right here" i said. duke seen kayla sleeping up under me and i seen him calm down a little. "ok lmk when she wake up" duke says and he walks out my room. i guess he was telling the truth about them just being friends. kayla started to move alot, she moved to where she was laying on my chest but facing me. she looked so peaceful while sleeping.

end of pov

kaylas pov

i woke up to fanums warm body against mine. he was so comfortable to sleep with. " good afternoon sleepy head" fanum said. i rolled my eyes " i guess" i said. " how did u sleep" he asked. " good actually u are comfortable and so is ur bed" i said with a simile. " duke was looking for u just to let u know" he said " mm ok ill get up in a sec" i said. i didnt want to move i was in a comfortable spot. fanum was laying on his side and my face was buried in his chest. i didnt want to get up but i had to.

i got up and went to dukes room. " hey duke u ok?" i asked. he looked at me and got up and gave me a hug. " yes im good, and thank u for coming with me last night i appreciate that, also im going back to see dre tho" he said. i nodded. i went to take a shower. after my shower i went into the bedroom where duke was laying in the bed. " sooo u and fanum huh" duke said while smirking at me. i rolled my eyes " we talked and cuddled thats all, not too much" i said. " yea ok, u coming with me or u staying here with yo nigga" duke said while laughing. i gave him a look a weird one cause stop playing with me. " he not my nigga for one, u know what maybe i will stay here" i said i was getting mad i hate when people assume shit about me.

duke knew i wasnt playing cause of the way i said it. " ok u can stay here with yo man, ill call u later" duke said while getting up to leave."wait duke" i said, i gave him a tight hug like it was my last time ever seeing him " please be safe" i said while hugging him. " i promise ill be safe and ill be back tomorrow night" he said while hugging me back.

i walked duke outside to his car. " dont fuck fanum in my bed ether" duke said . my mouth dropped, " nigga im not going to fuck fanum wtf" i said. duke got in his car and started it up then rolled the window down. " whatever dont fuck in my bed lil nigga" duke said then he pulled of fast so i couldnt get a word in. i was shocked that he said that to me like i would never do that in his bed.

fanum pov

i seen kay walking back in the house. " what u outside for" i asked " duke left he'll be back tmr tho" she said. i looked at her confused. " why u aint go with him" i asked. she looked at me and rolled her eyes. " fanum leave me alone bro" she said. she was mad but i didnt want to bother her, imma let her cool down.

end of pov

-time skip-

kayla pov

i been bored all day since duke left. kept thinking i should've went with him. fuck i should've. as i was watching law n order duke would kill me if he knew i was watching without him. while i was watching my phone started ringing it was a unknown number

incoming facetime call from xxx-xxx-xxxx

"yo kayla wyd"
"kai? how u get my number and im not doing anything what"
" damn my bad miss attitude, duke sent it to everyone since he left"
" why tf would he- whatever lil nigga"
" lil nigga- anyways u wanna come on stream today"
"stream for what tho"
"ik u missing ur dukie pookie and ik u bored so come stream with me today"
" ok i will what we doing tho"
"not telling u, later nigga"
he hung up

kai was finna piss me off i swear. i was chilling tho. then i got a text from a unknown number.

maybe: fanum- yo
kayla- who is this?
maybe : fanum- um fanum
kayla- omg duke really gave all u niggas my number
fanum🙃- whatever come in my room

i didnt know what this nigga wanted i was soo bored, i should've went with duke.

i walk in fanum room and he was sitting at his desk. i sat on his bed with my eyes glued to my phone. " so u just gon be on yo phone and not talk to me" he said i lift my head up and we lock eyes. fanum was giving me a look a freaky ass look.

" why u looking at me like that wassup" i said while getting up. i walked to fanum and sat on his lap, now my only excuse is im bored. i did tell duke i wasn't going to fuck fanum but i think im about to. " come on kay u know wassup" he said. i looked down at fanum and instantly got butterflies. i got up and walked towards the door " damn its like that" he said. whole time i was going to lock the door. i locked the door " it like what, im just locking the door" i said walking towards him.

fanum turned on music, it was super loud.

SMUT WARNING ‼️ SKIP IF U WANT

i go to fanum while he still sitting on his chair. i grabbed his hand and guided him to the bed. when we got to the bed we started kissing passionately its was a long waited kiss. as we are kissing fanum takes off my shorts then my underwear. " take this off" he says, i took off my shirt then he began to kiss my neck, chest, stomach, thighs leaving hickeys.

he begans to kiss my inner thighs then be starts to lick lmy clit while fingering me in the 'come here' motion. i began to moan. "mmm fuck" i moaned. fanum looked at me with a smirk and started to finger me even faster. i feel me about to cum on his face and fingers. " f-fuck im about to -" i said while i cum all over his face.

he then gets up and takes his pants off. i see the his hard print in his red polo boxers. he goes to his desk and get a condom. he takes his boxers off and put on a condom before he puts it in he teases me by kissing me while his member rubs up against my area. he then stops and puts it inside i let out a moan. he starts with slow strokes as he goes faster and faster. " yes fanum yes fanum" i moaned. he was hitting my spot and he didnt stop until my legs began to shake trying to close.

"turn around ma" he demanded. i turned we was doing back shots. he started off slow pace then it got faster and faster. "mmhmm" fanum monaned. i was getting a lil over stimulated started to put my hand on his thigh. " fuck i cant take it no more" i said fanum pulled out but he wasn't done we was back in missory. " ut ut, u gon take this shit like a big girl" he said while put it back in. i felt the tears in my eyes, i felt this nigga in my guts it felt so good but fuck. " im almost there baby" fanum said.

he finally finished. i been finished like 4 cums ago.

END OF SMUT