damn already

-few days later-

kaylas pov

i was in the shower and the song hate sleeping alone by drake started to play. i was singing along. i was rinsing off my body then the shower door open. " half the time we dont end up fucking, i dont ask her for nothing, you leaving me in the morning, i dont see her for months. but i just hate sleeping alone" fanum sang along as he walked behind me in shower. i turned around and faced him then he pulled me in and kissed me. i felt something poking me, i looked down and he was hard.

SMUT WARNING ‼️SKIP IF U WANT

i was pinned up against the wall. fanum didnt waste no time. he puts it in and started stroking. i was gripping his hair with pleasure. we were making deep eye contact. he started to go faster and faster. "mm fuck" i moaned. i was about to cum. "mm kayla" he moaned in my ear.

we both finished and continued to shower.

END OF SMUT‼️

after the shower we got dressed and got for the day. i was in sitting on the thinking.

" fanum, i really love u" i said. he puts his arm around me. " mm i love u too so much" he said. i smiled i really did love this man i hugged him.

"kay i am ready for u to meet my family and friends thats in new york tho, are ready for that" he said. " yea im ready, when we going then" i asked. he picked up his phone and looked at flights. he was excited i could tell by the expression on his face. " um theres a flight in 2 days, u good to go then" he said. " yea i should be" i said. i checked my schedule and i was fine. he booked our flights. yes im lowkey panicking because this was also a big step and also this meant that he also had to meet my crazy ass family.

- few hours later-

me and fanum was chilling in the living room when kai came in. " hey u two fuck birds" kai said. " sup kai" fanum said. i just gave him a dirty look, i hate when he called us that. " mmm yall wanna stream with me later?" kai asked. i was hesitant only because the media didnt know about me and fanum. " yea lets do it" fanum said. " alr bet come down in 30" kai said. i had a bad feeling about this.

-30 mins pass-

me and fanum head downstairs. i heard kai yelling meaning that he already was streaming. me and fanum stopped by the door before opening it.

"ok u alr know wassup niggas be weird dont let it get to u" fanum said. " boy i wont, we'll be fine" i said. i was capping my ass off. fanum bussed in the door. " oh shit" kai said while jumping out of his chair. " damn my bad did we scare u" fanum said while laughing. kai got us some chairs and we sat down.

"alr chat kayla and fanum chilling with me for awhile today" kai said.

chat:
" FANUM"
"W FANUM AND KAYLA"
"WWWWW"
"kai u so ugly omg"
"WWW"
"they together???"

chat was going super fast. me and fanum sat down in the chairs but i couldn't sit next to him. i will make it obvious that we were dating so i went on the other side of kai.

we were talking about how i had cooked the other day. "yo chat bro omg, chat she had cooked the other day and bro that shit was fire" fanum said, he loves food alot so i expected him to overreact a little. " omg yes chat that mac n cheese was good asf" kai said. i was cheesing hard as hell i love when people talk about my cooking.

chat:
"W CHEF"
"W KAYLA"
" ofc fanum liked it"
" OMG COME COOK FOR ME😩"
" SHE FINE AND SHE CAN COOK OMG😩"
" AYE SHE SINGLE?"
"COOK FOR ME KAYLA"

"thanks yall and chat ill make yall some too" i said while smiling. the chat was spamming W's. we had did some reacts. we were going through kai's reddit then a edit of me and duke came up. mind u i dont have tiktok or instagram so i havent seen this.

"omg chat me and duke are just friends, i can promise u that" i said.

chat:
"CAPPP"
"LIES"
"W EDIT"
"WE KNOW U AND DUKE BE FUCKING"

" chat relax they just friends, plus she got a man and its not duke" kai said. i looked over at fanum he looked unbothered by the edit.

-after stream-

i was laying on the bed and fanum sitting at his set up. " omg i cant wait to go to new york" i said. he turned around " have u ever been there" he asked. "no i havent" i said. he smiled and said " damnn so yo first time gon be with me". " i wouldnt want it to be anyone else" i said. he walked towards the bed and gave me a kiss.

———
this was short, having writers block🙂‍↕️