trust issues

-week later-

fanum pov

been in kayla's hometown for about a week now. we been downtown and road the scooters. we also went to the river walk and i tried coney island that shit fire. i been enjoying being here, she even showed me where she grew up and the house she grew up in. i havent meet her parents cause we only really been dating for a week.

-present-

i was upstairs in the bed chilling on my phone. i then heard kayla come up the stairs. she came and laid next to me. whenever she is around me a she all up on me i dont mind though i like that shit. " fanum im boredd" she said. "what u wanna do" i asked. she got on top of me. " lets go the store i wanna cook" she said. we both got up and got dressed. we walked out the house and got in her car.

i was driving so she had aux. she started to play practice by drake. " i can tell the money's got you working, we've been talking for so long now we're finally in person" she sang along. i smiled as she singed along. " girl look you look good wont you back that ass up, you a fine mf wont you back that ass up" she sang. " nahh who u feeling like" i asked. she looked at me and said " im feeling neaky" she said. she been around me alot she starting to steal my lingo.

we made it to target. we started to walking and she grabbed my hand. i looked at her and smiled. we walked in and grabbed a basket and started to walk towards the food section. " umm how u feel about pepper steak and rice for dinner" she asked. that shit sound so good, " that shit sound fire" i said. " ok bet" she said.

we went around and got the peppers and steak, also with some rice. " we need more snacks too" i said. " ok" she said. went to where the cookies and candy were. " damn shorty i havent seen u inna while" a man said. kayla looked at me then looked back at him. "nigga why would u see me again? fuck on" she said. he looked at me and said " who u? u her new nigga or sum" he said. i was about to speak before i could kayla said " yea he is, now fuck on". she was getting mad. " nigga walk away before u start some shit" i said.

he laughed " nigga i dont care bout u, u don't scare me always kayla hit my phone" he said and then he walked away. " who tf was that nigga" i asked while we were walking to self checkout. " thats a nigga i used to mess around with, i found out he was fucking other bitches and even worse he had issues with gang members" she said, she was annoyed i had more questions but ill ask her later. we checked out and started to walk outside.
i seen him again he drove a gray chyrsler 300, " yo kayla u better text me im not playing" he said. this nigga luckly i dont got it on me. i would up it at this target.

end of pov

kaylas pov

me and fanum was getting in the car he looked like was mad. " look baby i dont even have his number plus i had to change mines cause he wouldnt leave me alone, it got so bad my brothers even had to get involved cause he is crazy" i said. i wanted to reassure him that i would never even think about texting anyone else. he started up the car and said " yea ok" fanum said i could tell he didnt believe me. i know he has bad trust issues.

we got back to the house we brought in the groceries. i started to take them out the bags and put the snacks up and prepared to start cooking. " fanum do u even believe me" i asked. he was texting someone on his phone. he didnt even look up at me " fanum, stop playing with me" i said. he looked at me " what kayla, what u want me to say" he said, he was mad. i walked towards him and gave him my phone. " u can look i dont text no other niggas except amp and my brothers" i said i went back into the kitchen and started cooking.

fanum didnt even touch my phone he was bust texting on his. " who u texting" i asked." im texting my ex bitch" he said. i paused and stop everything i was doing. my eyes started to water but no i couldn't cry. i turned around from the stove. " roberto stop playing with me" i said. he was still texting, so i went up to him and took the phone out of his hand. " kayla give me my phone" he said.

i looked at who he was texting. it was a unsaved number. " get out" i said. he took his phone back and didnt say anything and walked out the fornt door. i turned off the stove and just went upstairs. i got in bed and cried.

my phone started to ring. i thought it was fanum but it wasnt it was duke. i wiped my tears and put a smile on my face.

"hi dukie" my voice cracked, fuck
" kayla.. whats wrong"
"me and fanum went to the store, long story short my ex was there and he kept telling me to text him. i told fanum wassup but he didn't believe a word i said" i was crying at this point. duke went silent.
" im coming"
"coming where"
" to you im coming"
" what are you-"

i was cut off by him hanging up. i was so sad i felt like shit. i went on my phone and checked fanums location he was at a hotel that was 10 mins away. even tho i was mad i still cared about him and love him deeply.

i then cried myself to sleep.