SUKIMA! 1-9

A/N: All Sukimas that were supposed to be in previous chapters. Some of them may or may not be cannon to this fic. Enjoy the shenanigans! :D

 Enjoy the shenanigans! :D

From Chapter 1:

Years ago, an angel descended down to Earth from The Heavenly Realm, bright eyed and excited to start her work, and soon enough she found him! A young boy who looked about four or five.

"Here you go Iruma, be a good boy and throw this out now will you?" an old man asked, "Okay!" her vassal replied in a chipper tone grabbing the bowl of what appeared to have once been soba.

"Your name is Iruma, right? I know you can't hear me but I hope we can be great together! My name is Eriachs but I like the name Erica much better cause Eriachs is... sorta ...." She stopped talking when she noticed him walking away and followed curiously as Iruma came to a back area with a dumpster, she wasn't all that informed on cuisines but she was pretty sure the food in his bowl was long past its prime. 

"I don't think Kacho would mind..." he whispered quietly. 

"You have to throw it out here? Why can't the adults handle this?" The angel asked more to herself than the boy.

But in the split second the angel was occupied; she watched in silent horror as Iruma practically annihilated the mush in the bowl at breakneck speed and intensity. At that moment she knew she wasn't sent to be a guardian angel to a human being. No, Her superiors in heaven made her protect a black hole.

From Chapter 2:

"Okay! I should probably be concerned about the lack of security in this school but oh well!" It was a fact that Demons rarely noticed angels before it was too late. Erica had just broken into Babyls to register herself as a student but also to snoop around in the school's files for good measure. She situated herself somewhere she knew she wouldn't be found within Babyls to carry out the next step

"Now all I have to do is become a Malakh!"

Because of her inexperience in forming a body she believed it would take the remainder of the night and she would be correct of course as it took the rest of the night going well into dawn and she found that would need a few extra minutes to be able to stand up or even walk properly without feeling funny. She could sense the teachers walking into the buildings and later the students as well.

"Attention students!" she heard a voice faintly call out from somewhere, the auditorium maybe?

"The time is now 6:06 am, please rise for the school song"

A school anthem for a demon school? I gotta hear this plus I doubt Iruma will get into any more trouble in the time it will take me to finish making this body. And after all I fully trust his intuition, even in this rotten place.