𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟺 - 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍?

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍? | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

I was walking around the desert terrain, just enjoying the sun rays as I usually come out during the night to make sure I don't get seen by the natives of this planet

I was fascinated by a rather large rock formations, I know that they're just rocks but sometimes you gotta appreciate the little things in life.

It had been a good few hours when the female bot and the vehicons left, so I thought walking around was a great idea as I was cooped up in the ship for 3 days straight.

Why? Well, I was treating the mech from dying duh. Well, anyway I needed to find some strong metal as well for the ship.

So, instead of Leo and Boba always doing all the errands. I did it, plus it's good to know your surroundings especially when there are other living aliens in this planet.

Not too soon later I found a rather large cave, well. Doesn't this look like a good place to look for some metal. I haven't mined for a while, so I entered not knowing there were other vehions inside.

"Oh, where did you get that 1106-R0N7?" A robotic voice echoed, I knew for sure that was Rony's name since I did name him that after his designation.

"This? Well-" Rony can be heard cut off as Andy spoke.

"We got it from our human friend, she asked if we could help her. And next thing you know she's making us this heavenly treat, pit even Primus would offline for these." Andy proudly complemented my sweets.

It's nice knowing that they saw me as a friend, it's not every day you get to befriend an intelligent mech.

"What?! You guys met with a HUMAN? If Starscream or lord Megatron finds out, you 2 are gonna be offline!" Their comrade panically spoke, trying to lower his voice as he did so.

"They won't find out, you're the only other mech that knows. SO, if you keep it a secret from the others, we'll let you meet her. Surely, she won't mind another bot as a friend. Right R0N7?" Andy asked Rony as he ended the sentence.