𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙰𝙲𝙺!

𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙰𝙲𝙺! | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

| Author notes: Hello readers, I do apologise for not uploading weekly as I use to

| Author notes: Hello readers, I do apologise for not uploading weekly as I use to. I would like to make an important announcement regarding the reader's half hybrid self, which will now be a dragon upon rereading my work. There was alot of spelling, grammar and other mistakes, which I will fix once I finish this book. I do hope you understand, and enjoy as this will be a long and confusing one (o゜▽゜)o☆ |

---- ♡ ---- ♡ ---- ♡ ---- ♡ ---- ♡ ---- ♡ ---- ♡ ---- ♡ ---- ♡ ---- ♡ ---- ♡ ---- ♡ ----

After being stopped and nagged by the shiny silver warlord and a certain red and blue mech, you all walked out of the medical clinic. 

Knockout was done for the cycle and every other bot was off for the cycle, Bumblebee then informed you that there was a reservation to a close restaurant. Though since you are not able to consume energon in any form, they had instructed Boba to meet up to the location given.

 Every bot you knew was invited along with Leo, Boba, Skyquake and Dreadwing. Of course, the autobots and the former Decepticons would be there.

Before you had left the clinic, you sized down to your normal human size. And was placed on Optimus's shoulder, since you have yet to catch up with him due to his busy schedule. Which you of course understood.

Bots both young and old would stop on their pedestep to admire the large group, of the mechs and femme that once fought and saved the planet. While the warlord was admired by all for his change of spark, which his actions was explained once bots started to return to Cybertron.

Some were still sceptical and don't truly trust him just yet, but that didn't bother him one bit.

"So, Y/n. How was your stay with Primus?" Optimus asked, as he walked on the sidewalk with the others following him close Megatron beside him.

"Well, he's very wise and incredibly talkative... But I can understand why, it must have been boring not having anyone to communicate with or experience new things such as food and entertainment for eons." You explained, face forward and dangling your feet while the building shined as the Cybertronain sun hit them.