𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟹 - 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝

𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

After what seemed to be hours of me crying, while I made the other bot cry along with me

After what seemed to be hours of me crying, while I made the other bot cry along with me. I was so drained to the point, that I had fallen asleep on Knockout's servo.

I woke up with a low hum leaving my lips, although I winced as my throat was dry. Opening my eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the more dimmed lighting. I was surprised as I felt something heavy wrapped around my body, to only see Megatron's digit around my waist.

Looking at his sleeping form, his face seemed so peaceful. His chest beat with a comforting rhythm, it was warm and I don't know... Something about him made me feel at easy.

I didn't want to wake up the tired warlord, knowing that he had over worked himself. How do I know? Well, he did stay with me in my ship for a good few days. 

Gently touching his faceplate with my rather small hand, I caressed it lovingly. Bringing him comfort as he nuzzled to it, while he let a small smile slip to his derma. Being content with what I have seen, I slowly and skilfully wiggled my way out of his hold without waking the big guy up. 

I took one last quick look before quietly sliding off his bed, it was massive if I had to say. It was a long way down to the ground, but I managed. Walking through the doors, I found myself quite lost.

The corridor was filled with many doors and hallways that leads to who knows where, but I needed to get out. I know for a fact that Boba, Leo and Skyquake was here somewhere... And that's when it hit me, they would either be in the medbay or the main control room.

Walking around like a lost child, I looked for anything or signs that may help he look for the madbay or control room. To my luck, I saw a familiar con. He had his iconic visor on and his purple finish, out of all the bots and cons I have met so far. He looked unique, his arms where flat and his leg was kinda bent back. 

It reminded me of a horse's back legs really, I don't mean to be rude or anything. It was cool, I promise. He stopped right in front of me, as he did so his visor had a question mark displayed.