𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 |  𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

I reached the main room of the ship, Boba speaking with the large white pearly bot

I reached the main room of the ship, Boba speaking with the large white pearly bot. And as I come in, they both looked at me. One with pure excitement one with confusion yet relief.

"Boba, may you please inform me of the situation?" I spoke with the calmest tone I could speak in.

"Of course, young master. As of the situation right now, it has seemed that the shard that was found. Attached itself to Leo, which as it did brought him to life. Although upon closer investigation, he is not the only one who was brought to life. As you can see, his eyes are gold and red." He slightly bowed as I sat on my chair.

"Go on please" I pushed on, while Leo sat on his knees back straight and listened along.

"While I spoke with Leo, another entity or bot had spoken. He answered questions without hesitant or problems, he goes by the name Skyquake. A loyal soldier of Megatron's army here located in earth, who was killed by the Autobots due to some conflict. That is all I know of master." Boba informed me, and well constructed. I looked at what seemed to be Leo, I nodded my head for him to speak.

"It is an honour my lady, I'm Leo as you have called me by. I apologise for my sudden awakening, but it is truly a privilege to lay my optics on my saviour. I do have to inform you, that I'm not the only one withing this humble vassal that you have prepared for my upcoming. This Skyquake you have spoken of is indeed within me, supplying me the spark to freely live as one of the mech you have encountered." Leo spoke with the up most respect and truth, while you can see and sense it. 

"It is my pleasure and honour to welcome you, you have blessed us with your handy work for years. Please, no need to be so humble Leo, I see you as one of my own." I smiled warmly at the large mech who smiled upon my respond to his useful information.

"You may praise this mech, but I wish to be taken to my lord." The white mech's red eyes brighten as he spoke, it was Skyquake.

"You must be Skyquake, no? I thank you for choosing Leo's body to bring him to life, although what do you wish to speak with Megatron about?" I sternly asked, knowing of Megatron's loyal follower.