𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙷𝚒𝚖

𝙷𝚒𝚖 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

[𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟]

I remembered the space bridge exploding, as I was about to reach my ultimate goal. Of undead bots, they were right there in front of me.

As I called for backup, Starscream commed back and left me for good. Oh, this glitch! Once I get my servos on him. I'll make sure he loses a part or two.

After the explosion, it went dark...

Not long after I heard a sweet yet gentle angelic voice, where was it coming from? There is no way in Unicron, that I would be with the all spark.

I am Megatron, the all mighty champion of Kaon. The leader of the Decepticons and the bearer of the dark energon.

An explosion will not offline me so easily! I then online my optics, there an organic sat on top of my chassis. Tracing over the opening of my exposed spark, she looked so focused...

Out of nowhere, she suddenly jumped up excitedly. Sliding off my chest plate and started cutting through the rather thin metal sheet.

Do you think that'll do anything, for my injury fleshy?!

I decided not to spook the small thing, knowing that they'll probably act like Starscream. Oh, how I hated it when they yelled and screech.

Not a second go by before a small scrap metal ball hovered in. They blubbered about this and that. The organic's body was covered in oil, cuts, energon, sweat and so much more.

What caught me off guard, were how sweet and tender she was towards me. How she softly caressed my faceplate with warmth, patted my arm to ease my pain.

No one has ever done that to me before, I mean, who would dare? Letting the organic do her thing, I fell to recharge. I know she had good intentions, as she spoke to me while I recharged soundly. In fact, I haven't slept this nice in eons.

She had this comforting yet warmth that just helps you relax, I guess...

I online to the sound of clangs and talking, groaning slightly from the freshly patched wound. I sat up carefully to make sure that the organic's work was not put to waste, it took me a while for the pain to settle.