𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

Bobo and Leo looked at each other confused, they don't understand as to why they stopped him and his loyal friend

"W-what do you mean my lady?" Leo spoked his voice hitched, as to how heavenly Seraphin looked like. The warmth that eased their tensions, the 6 Y/ns that surrounded their family members, looked at one another before nodding.

"Well, I guess you had to find out one way or another, right?" The queen spoke with a hint of annoyance rolling her eyes, but with grace and a tab bit of sass while everyone agreed with her.

"We know we should've said something a long time ago, but we didn't want to worry you or burden you with the responsibilities." The young sniper walked closer to them, her voice soft and low. She fidgeted with her fingers, she than looked at the others to talk.

"You, Bobo and Leo carry our heart with in you." The warlord bluntly said, while the other glared at her for saying it out so easily.

"What?! We were gonna tell them, anyways. So, why wait for the right time." She smirked, reaper just shaking her head in disapproval.

"W-whAT?!!" Boba yelled, his processor heating up from the information provided to them. 

"..." While Leo stood their silent, unsure of what to say or do.

"Great, now look. You broke them." the demon queen commented, sighing as she placed a hand on the side of her head.

The siren goddess sighed and floated closer to them, waving her (s/t) long hands in front of their faceplates. They both then snapped back to normal-

"I know this is alot for you both, but please. Let us explain, if you would listen dears?" The siren asked, her voice sounded so damn beautiful, airy and silky yet sweet like cotton candy.

They both looked at each other and nodded. They listen intently, making sure to stay focus on what you all had to say.

 "After the incident of our planet being crushed and burnt to pieces, I had lost an arm and leg. Along with my lower jaw and a bit of my neck due to the explosion, and buildings that came crushing down one after another. I was lucky enough that Leo was stationed close by, so as I bled continuously. Leo's emergency functions for their pilot's protocol kicked in and help stop my bleeding. Managing to board the ship that you know of today, I was quick to leave knowing damn well, that they were no way anyone else would survive." The warlord spoke, quiet and her gazed looking at the real you. Who was still fighting even with your heavily injured body...