𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟻 - 𝙽𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛

𝙽𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

"Don't worry Y/n, we're almost there." Rony spoke through his radio.

"I'm fine, no need to hurry. We don't want something to happen causing an incident." you responded, clutching the cloth while you kept on coughing.

A few minutes went by, and you all reached the ship.

Rony and the others quickly transformed back, to be surprised by the appearance of the autobots.

"You... What are you guys doing here?" Knockout asked, as he pointed his sharp digits at the autobots.

"We only came here to check up on the human." Arcee replied, giving Knockout a glare.

"As much as I would like to watch this thing go south, my master needs help!!" Boba yelled.

"Oh right, sorry." Rony apologised, and started to follow instructions Boba has given to him.

Knockout was quite impressed, seeing how advanced your ship was along with your companion.

But what caught everyone's optics was, the sudden bone and metal crushing sounds.

As Rony helped you in the mechs chassis, you were still alert when helped in.

"Thank you Rony, I see that we have guests. Although I would like to apologise, as I'm not feeling too well." You looked towards the group of bots and human, tiredly smiling at them.

":Are you okay? Can we help with anything?:" The yellow beeped, but you understood ever single thing he said.

"Thank you for worrying about me, I'm fine thank you... Just tired." You replied, placing cuffs that has a cable attached to it. Placing one around your neck, arms, back and legs.

"This may get a little disturbing, could you guys look away and cover your ears." You spoke with care in your voice, while looking at the children.

Raf did as you told, on the other hand Jack and Miko didn't.