𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟿 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚜

𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚜 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

As the Autobots watched your ship disappear, the Decepticons sadly didn't make it to your departure

As the Autobots watched your ship disappear, the Decepticons sadly didn't make it to your departure. As they had been announced earlier that morning of a new lord, the autobots along with their charge were at base.

They helped them with their projects, while Ratchet nagged about this and that. Oh, how he has missed you already. If he was to have a charge of his own, he would be more than delighted to have you.

Ratchet was alerted of an energon activity, Optimus and Bumblebee went on to investigate. Finding out that Starscream has awoken Skyquake from his stasis, Optimus along with Bee fought the giant mech and soon retreated after defeating him.

You on the other hand, received a distress signal from outer space. It was close to the large portal that you had help destroy, being the curious person you are. You flew up to it and found another bot with the same symbol that Knockout, Breakdown, Jay, Andy and Rony had.

But he wasn't alone, there was a much slander bot. He reached in the larger bot's chest and pulled out something of purple glow, the silver large bot yelled in pain. You not taking it in well, put on your gear and went out to swoop him away. 

While Boba sonic boosted you back to earth, Starscream on the other hand. Saw Soundwave's bird like pet, he explained how Megatron was taken away by an unknown large pearly white mech.

Soundwave didn't doubt that, since he saw it happen. They went back to base and reported everything, while they tried to track down their lord's signal. But for them, that'll be difficult as your ship is far beyond too advance with layers of security precautions. 

Starscream has played the video for all the Decepticons to watch, as you took Megatron way. Knockout, Breakdown, Andy, Rony and Jay all met up.

"So, what should we do? Y/n will be in danger if Star- I mean Lord Starscream finds out." Andy worriedly asked while he played with his digits, slowly walking back and forth in the med bay.

"As long as Lord Megatron is with Y/n, he'll be in good servo~ She'll help him like how she helped that femme, but we need to keep this to ourselves." Knockout pointed his sharp digit at the other 4 bots while smirking.