𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟾 - 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚊

𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚊 | 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

The Cybertronian sun woke Megatron up, he online his optics

The Cybertronian sun woke Megatron up, he online his optics. A soft, husky murmur was heard. He felt soft, warm arms around his waist and something on his chassis. Upon looking down, it was Y/n's arms and head snuggled to his frame in her human form.

A look of relief could be seen on the warlord's faceplate, he remembered that the night before. You were both messing and playing around, until you suddenly glowed a bright (f/c) colour. Your height was still quite tall, if you were to stand up you would be just below Optimus's jaw.

He slowly and gently sat up, and then it hit him. For the last 2 days that you had arrived, you have yet to consume anything. So, he placed a blanket over your sleeping form. While he went to get some energon from the kitchen in a cabinet, he made his way back to the living room where you both fell to recharge.

Stroking your head softly to wake up, he placed the energon cub down near the side table.

"Y/n, it's time to way up, sweetspark. You have yet to consume anything, I'm worried that you may get sick." Megatron gently spoke, caressing the side of your face. 

"Hmm~ 5 more minutes..." You nuzzled closer to his warm servo while a hum escaped your soft (l/c) lips. The corner of his derma lifted, a small smile appeared his optics soften and followed your face.

"Sorry, sweety, but you have to wake up. Just take some of this energon, and I'll take you to a sweet shop afterwards as an apology for waking you up." His deep husky voice, was pleasant to hear first thing in the morning.

*Yawnnn~*

"Okay~" You slowly got up, stretching your limps. Popping everything back to normal, while your oversized white silky button-up long sleeve shirt hugged your curvy figure. Top of your cleavage exposed, while your (f/c) bra could be seen through your silky shirt. 

While you wore a pair of black short shorts underneath, it wasn't that cold since you still have the heat from your hybrid form within your core. Sliding the blanket down, Megatron couldn't help but stare. His face plate had a slight hint of blue, which was almost unnoticeable, he held the energon cub out to you.