𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜

𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 |  𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜 : 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

Agent Fowler later on arrived during the afternoon, after finding out that your ship was nearby

He asked if you could possibly do the test in an underground facility, to lessen the possible siting. Which you happily complided with, saying goodbye to your human and bot friends.

You, along with the other, hopped on. As Boba typed in the cords provided by agent Fowler, his jet was stored with your other godly vehicles.

Upon reaching the facility, the ship was still way too big to be parked inside. Therefore, he had to make some calls and arrangements to get it looked after.

The ship still in camo, with heavy-duty locks and security system in place.

You with the 2 mechs were guided to the underground facility. There you were, all watched by multiple scientists and personnel just in case.

They asked for permission if they could withdraw a bag of blood that you approved of. While you were gone for a few days to do other tests, the Autobots and Decepticons fought for the omega keys.

Agent Fowler was notified of the situation, but he didn't notify you as Optimus asked of it.

Boba, being the mech he is with an intelligent processor. Noticed the Autobot and Decepticon activity. It's quite fascinating, that Soundwave has yet to remove or report of the gps chip you have planted on their ship.

Or was it too advanced to be found or scanned with their technology? Well, ya, with all those cheeky codes and cover up. Who would detect it?

As Boba did his thing, spying for you and the others. Skyquake's twin brother, Dreadwing, has given the forge to the autobots. After finding out what happened, to his brother and Megatron's decision to have Starscreem back to their ranks.

He did not approve of it and found it despicable, his twin Skyquake shivered as he felt his brother's spark extinguished.

He fell on his knees, and lubricant flowed through their optics. Knowing of what happened, you sent Boba to retrieve his body ASAP.