°•| Opening Notes|•°

Okay, ignoring how awful that story description was, I would like to start this off by saying thank you for deciding to give this story a chance!

But let's be real, you didn't have much else of a chose seeing as the amount of Tai Lung fanfiction available on this or any platform for that matter is severely lacking. Either way, I hope you enjoy this story. I've had this idea rolling around in my head for a while, but I didn't really have any inspiration to actually write it out (this is also my first fanfic). That was until I saw the new Kung Fu Panda movie.

I'll try to update as often as I can, but I am a busy person. Also, do make me aware of any spelling or grammatical errors. I do proofread these, but I'm only one person.

One last thing, the chapters will be alternating from past to present day, so just be aware of that, I don't want you to get confused. Just try to trust the process. I will be following the events of the movie for the most part, but I have changed the timeline a bit (for example: how long Tai Lung has been in jail for reasons that will be revealed shortly. I also moved some things around, so my timeline deviates from what has been established in ither ways. If this gets confusing, please let me know, and I will clarify).

Anyway, thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy it!

Also, the image I used belongs to lulubellule-kfp on Tumblr. They did some drawings of Tai Lung based on the 2D Kung Fu Panda animation from Kung Fu Panda: Secret of the Scroll. Here's the full thing:

 Here's the full thing:

It's really cute. You should check them out. I can't put hyperlinks as I am on android, so I'll just put a link below if you want to get there.

https://www.tumblr.com/lulubellule-kfp/663419418917945344/look-at-this?source=share