hickey's

{this is based off the au my best friend linked me too, "ok but picture this: tyler covering up the hickey's josh made on his neck w/ black paint"

and so i was like why not! so enjoy!

also, TWISTER IS BECOMING A FULL FIC! UPDATES FOR THAT WILL BE POSTED HERE AND ON "shoplift" :D

happy reading!}

josh's pov;

"shit," i hear when i first wake up, and i feel tyler remove his hands from around me, moving in the bed, next to me. i roll over and see tyler scrambling around, putting his underwear on.

"up and adam, we slept all day." tyler says, reaching in the bunk and smacking my butt, and i groan.

"i'm tired," i whine and he shrugs.

"sorry charlie, we have a show in three hours." tyler says. he is standing there, digging in his suitcase and my eyes widen and i smirk when i see all the marks i made on him last night. they were in a trail, purple lovebites the size of nickles flowing down his neck and into his chest and down his happy trail.

"tyler?" i say and he looks up at me. i point to my neck and his eyes widen as he runs to the back of the bus and i follow behind him.

"shit! shit shit shit," he curses, staring wide eyed at the trail of hickey's.

"it's beautiful, i think." i kiss one of the marks on his neck right under is ear and he just groans in annoyance.

"you're so lucky i'm putting the black paint on, otherwise i'd kill you." tyler huffs, trying to act mad but i know he isn't.

"oh please," i roll my eyes, grabbing his face and giving him a long kiss which he relaxes into but i pull away right after. "you know you love it." i tell him and he rolls his eyes but can't keep the smile of his face.

~

it's an hour until the show and tyler was getting his paint on. the makeup people on our team were spreading it all over his neck and hands and they glared playfully at me.

"don't cover it, it's so beautiful." i pout and tyler laughs, looking at himself in the mirror. my makeup person was putting my red eye shadow on at the same time.

"josh, you couldn't have done more damage. we have to put extra just in case he sweats some of it off." they say and i smirk, shrugging.

"whoops."