ew

(It's been a few months, y/n and enid have gotten closer, Xavier is on love with y/n even though hes talked to her like twice. Wednesday is y/ns best friend)

Y/ns pov

I had my head down in class with my head down. Enid was sat next to me, talking to Yoko about this thing called the rav'N. "Yea Dina and I are gonna get matching suits" Yoko smiled "I haven't asked anyone yet" Enid shrugged.

"Y/n? Have you been asked?" Yoko tapped the top of my head "nope" I muttered. I heard a bit of laughing and shuffling before I looked at Enid and Yoko. Yoko had her mouth covered and she looked like she was about to die. "You two good?" They nodded.

I was walking back to my dorm to get changed the group and I were going to town so woohoo.

Before I could open my dorm door I got stopped. "Hey, y/n" I looked up at the person. It was Xavier. "Oh hi" I slightly smiled but crossed my arms "you've heard of the rav'N, right?" I nodded "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go with me?" I froze and didn't know what to say but I didn't want to go with him so I had to reject him.

"I'm not going" I shrugged "oh, okay" he nodded "see ya around then" he waved and walked away "ew" I muttered to myself before I walked into my dorm and looked at Wednesday "you heard that right?" She nodded "ew" I muttered "ew indeed" she nodded.

I just put on some mascara and walked to Enid's dorm

"Dude, Xavier just asked me to the rav'N" I flopped on Enid's bed "ew, you said no right?" "Obviously".

Now in town with Yoko, dina and enid. We were in a shop looking around and talking. "Oo y/n" Yoko called out to me and I walked over to her "look" she held out a cute shirt and I smiled "that's cute" I muttered "you should get it" I shook my head "I'm broke right now" I muttered and walked back to Enid.

Now we're at the coffee shop. Enid wouldnt let me say no and he bought me a coffee. We were just talking when Enid asked if he could talk to me outside obviously I said yes.

We stepped outside and I looked up at Enid "what is it?" I muttered "w- wi- why is this so hard" he huffed and I placed my hand on his shoulder "take your time" I smiled and he nodded "will you go to the rav'N with me?" I smiled and nodded "of course I will" I smiled and he hugged me.

We walked back inside and continued talking to the girls again.

Extra: y/n walked back into her dorm and Wednesday was still awake "hey, ness" y/n smiled "did Enid ask you to the rav'N?" Wednesday bluntly asked and y/n nodded.

"If he hurts you, I'll stick needles into his eardrums" Wednesday threatened and y/n giggled a bit "thanks, ness".