dress shopping

(Two chapters in one day omg)

Y/ns pov

Currently Yoko and I are going dress shopping! Well yoko's getting a suit but same thing. The other three are join but yoko and I are best friends and the others can't are our outfits til the dance.

I had picked out a few dresses and was in the dressing room. The first dress was a light blue sparkly thigh length dress.. I didn't like The color. Then the second dress was a long purple dress and the back was open.. I didn't like how it looked on me.

The last dress though.. I loved it.

It fit perfectly and the color was gorgeous.

I bought it and yoko got her suit.

We sat at the coffee shop with our dresses just drinking coffee and waiting for Dina, kent and Enid to get there.

After what felt like forever, they finally got to the coffee shop and sat with us. "So can I see your dress?" Enid pointed to the big dress bag my dress was in. "No not till the dance" I smiled and sipped on my coffee.

"Can I know the color?" He poked my arm and I sighed "it's red" I lightly smacked his hand away from my arm "pretty color for a pretty lady" he smiled and my face lightly flashed red "shush" I muttered and sipped on my coffee.

We continued talking and laughing for a few hours and I actually felt generally happy. Not happy like when I'm with my brother but happy like I generally have friends that won't leave me and a guy that I really like.

We ended up going back to our dorms and I showed Wednesday my dress. She said she thought I'd look pretty in it. Which coming from Wednesday was good. I stuck my dress in my closet and made sure it was safe before I sat on my bed and decided to text my brother.

          -bro-

Y/n: I got asked to the rav'N and I got my dress today.

B/n: what? By who? What does the dress look like?

Y/n: enid and here's a picture
        [Insert image]

B/n: he better not hurt you, are you two together? That dress is pretty seems pretty revealing though.

Y/n: he won't, we arnt but I do like him and it is pretty and it is a bit revealing.

B/n: how much does it show?

Y/n: fuck off, goodnight loves ya.

B/n: good night, love ya too.