feelings

Y/ns pov

Tomorrows the rav'N woohoo!!

I'm currently with Yoko in her dorm, we're just chatting. "I can't wait for tomorrow" Yoko smiled and I nodded "I can't wait to wear my dress" I smiled.

"I bet Enid can't wait to see you in your dress" Yoko teased and I smiled a bit "I mean he is my date to the dance so probably" I shrugged "ooo date?" She poked my arm "no no no as friends" I felt my face heat up "oh sureeeee, that's why you're red"  she laughed.

"We're just friends" I crossed my arms "I don't think of Enid like that and he probably doesn't think of me like that" my face impossible got redder. "You do like him, huh?" "I've never liked anyone" I ran my hand through my hair "then how do you know you don't like enid?" Yoko crossed her arms and I looked at her.

"I dont" I muttered "do you get all nervous around him? Dose your stomach feel like theirs a bunch of butterflies flying around in it? Do you get all giddy when he calls you pretty?" She ranted slightly "I don't get nervous, I'm comfortable around him but-" I froze and my fave went red "I like enid" I muttered.

"You like enid" Yoko smiled "I like enid" I looked at Yoko and slightly smiled. "You have to tell him at the dance" she smiled "no no no what I'd he doesn't like me? What if he doesn't want to talk to me after I tell him? What if-" Yoko grabbed my shoulders "y/n, enid likes you too" she let go of me "he do you know?" I fiddled with my fingers "he's told me" she smiled.

I just looked at her "he's told you?" She nodded and I felt my heart flutter "so he likes me?" She nodded again and I nodded. "Then I'll attempt to tell him" "attempt?" I nodded "you saw how I was when you and I first met, since I just realized I like enid. I'm gonna be worse" I sighed and flopped backwards onto her bed.

"You'll be fine, hey maybe he'll confess first" she patted my shoulder "hopefully"

I ended up going back to my dorm at about 9 and fell asleep thinking of enid