A Night of Unbridled Passion

Time went by once again ensuring to keep them occupied, they barely got any decent hours to spend together recently, sleeping always seemed to be the best option after a long exhausting day. They would retire to bed as soon as they would reach their room and dive deep into the slumber in each other's arms, their comfort place.

Shubman exits the bathroom closing the door behind himself as his gaze trails towards Ishan standing near the window while talking on phone.

"Han, Ma, time se hi kha rahe hain, tension mat lo aap", Ishan assures his worried mother as Shubman smiles proceeding towards him and hugs him from behind, inhaling a deep sniff burying his face into other's crook of neck and sighs relaxedly the moment familiar fragrance inundate his senses, tranquility embracing him he conveys his fondness by planting feather kisses from Ishan's shoulder towards his neck. Ishan brings a hand back to caress his hair granting him some attention while Shubman keeps kissing latter's every accessible area, jaw, cheek, nose, corner of the eye, hair.

"Han, sab theek hi chal raha hai, thak bhot jaate hain bss", Ishan briefs while Shubman leans close to his ear, kissing it and doesn't hesitate to nibble on its lobe, tugging at his earring as he whispers into it, "Kya karte karte thakjaate ho, humein chumte chumte". Ishan closes his eyes at the sensation which tickles his stomach evoking a thousand butterflies and floundering him from within making his heart thud, he opens his eyelids being interrupted by his mother on the line as he exhales in order to compose himself, blush creeping up his ears and cheeks he pulls his face away a little to avoid Shubman's mischiefs, concurrently slapping him at the shoulder who chuckles gently kissing the corner of his mouth and tightens arms around him.

"Papa se kahiyega dhyaan rakhein, baar baar aise BP bardhna sahi nahi hai"

"Ma ko yeh nahi btaoge ki unka damad kesa hai?"

Another whisper tingling his ear Ishan grasps Shubman's hair causing him to yelp and chuckle simultaneously, "Chaliye kal baat karenge, abhi rakhte hain, bye", Ishan bids and abruptly cuts the call before tossing his phone on a nearby couch and turns around to face wincing Shubman as leaving his hair he lightly slaps his cheek which Shubman cups grinning at him.

"Bhot bigad gaye ho", Ishan chides crossing arms on his chest and Shubman subdues his grin, mirth in his eyes as he again engulfs arms around Ishan and kisses his nose, muttering, "Tumne hi bigada hai".

Ishan's stomach coils in bashfulness, though he conceals it by blandly squinting his eyes at Shubman but wraps arms around his neck nonetheless.

"Kiss my cheek better", Shubman demands protruding his said cheek and Ishan obeys by lovingly kissing him consecutively two times, the second kiss literally landing in other's dimple as he smiles due to the first one.

They meet each other's eyes, Shubman's dark brown orbs comprised such pure devotion and love as if beholding his whole universe, which he was, "Mujhe bhot acha lagta hai jab tu hum karke baat karta hai", he says with deep admiration and Ishan roughly pulls him closer, connecting their foreheads, "Toh beta humse sambhal ke raho, samjhe, gaali bhi bhot achi de lete hain hum", he grits out in feign challenge, playful smiles lingering on both of their mouths as Shubman tugs his lower lip, uttering, "Mujhe toh wo bhi achi hi lagti hai"

Ishan pulls back with his own eyes softening as he looks up at the taller male, a shyness suddenly lining him, "Besharam kahi k", he mumbles maintaining gaze with Shubman's impish one who inching his face closer to Ishan kisses his lips before again pulling back a bit, just enough to meet his eyes as he whispers, "Tera hi besharam hun".

Ishan remains quiet perhaps due to timidness or to just adore younger as a short silence prevails while his hands keep stroking Shubman's hair at the back of head.