THE PROPOSAL

📍 Andrew's House

Andrew: Danny are all the preparations done? The party is literally tomorrow.

Danny: Almost done bud. I've already contacted Nobu restaurant. They have booked our reservation for tomorrow and they're almost done with the arrangements.

Andrew: I don't want it to be almost done. It should be complete Danny. Why is the work so slow?

Danny: Calm down Andrew. I know that you must be very overwhelmed because you want tomorrow to be really special and everything to go as planned. I'm here Andrew and I've got everything under control. You just pick out a good outfit for tomorrow and focus on your proposal speech. Now move aside buddy I've got calls to make.

Andrew dabs him up and leaves the house to drop the invitations in the friend group's mail boxes.

—————————————

📍 Brent's House

Brent is sitting on the couch, checking his phone for any messages. Just then, a text from Andrew pops up in the group chat.

On group chat ~

Amp World 🩵

Andrew: Y'all please check
your mail boxes.

You: Have you planted a bomb
or something in my mail box?
Andrew istg if there's anything
stupid in there I'll kill you !

Andrew: What if I tell you
that it is a bomb.
Nah I'm just kidding,
go check your mail though.

————————————

Brent gets up and reaches for his mailbox outside the house and grabs an envelope that said - Brierson.

Brent goes back in the house to get Pierson to check the envelope with him.

Brent: Pierson! Can you come downstairs for a bit?

Pierson hears Brent's voice and quickly comes downstairs to check on him.

Pierson: What happened Brent?

Brent: Did you read the group chat yet?

Pierson: Not yet I was editing my video.

Brent: Actually Andrew had sent out an envelope to everyone and has told us to check it. So I called you because this envelope is for the both of us and I can't open it without you.

Pierson: Oh open it then I'm excited !

Brent opens the envelope and reveals an invitation to their pre-wedding party.

Brent: Pierson you won't believe what's in here!

Pierson: I can see that it's an invitation but for what?

Brent: Andrew and Lexi are hosting a pre-wedding party for the both of us!

Brent hands over the invitation to Pierson for her to read it. While reading it, she starts to tear up because of Landrew's beautiful gesture. Brent pulls her into his arms and gently wipes her tears away.