BRIERSON WEDDING PART 1

The next day, Andrew gets up early and changes into a decent outfit. He quickly sat in his car and collected something to eat from the five guys drive thru. He munched on his breakfast while he drove to Lexi's house.

📍Lexi's house

Lexi had not woken up yet. Her parents were up and were chatting in the living room. Just then, they hear the doorbell ring and Lexi's Dad opens the door.

Andrew: Hey John! How are you doing?

John: Yeah I'm good! Come inside and have a seat.

Andrew sits on the couch in front of the couch that Lexi's parents were seated on.

Laura: So what's going on Andrew? How's everything?

Andrew: Yeah it's all good.

Laura: Also don't hesitate to complain to us about Lexi! You're as close to us as our three sons are, right John?

John: Yeah definitely!

Andrew: Oh no you don't worry about that! Lexi's a sweetheart and I love her so much. I promise that I'll always be there for her.

Laura: We're totally assured that you are there for her, Andrew. Anyway, how's your mom and how are your siblings?

Andrew: They're chillin'. Also I'm gonna go to Texas for my mom's birthday so I just wanted to ask you both if it's fine if Lexi joins me too.

John: Yeah she can go with you. If you're fine with that then we don't have any problem.

Andrew: Thank you so much!

Just then, they all turn to Lexi who walking down the stairs yawning and rubbing her eyes.

Lexi: You guys! Keep it down I'm trying to sleep h-

Just then she sees Andrew sitting on the sofa.

Lexi: Andrew? Wait why are you here so early in the morning?

Andrew: To meet your parents and to take their permission.

Lexi: What permission?

Andrew: Remember I'm going to Texas and I was thinking of taking you along? About that.

Lexi: Ohh okay.

She walks down the stairs and sits down next to Andrew. Andrew decides to tease her a bit.

Andrew: Lexi, don't sit here just yet! Go and freshen up! Your mom must have already prepared breakfast and it's getting cold now.

Lexi: Not you too Andrew!

Andrew: Oh I'm on your parents side by the way. Go on now!

Lexi gives Andrew a deadly glare and gets up lazily and walks upstairs. After she shuts her room door with a loud bang, Andrew, Laura and John have a hearty laugh.

Laura: Brent is getting married soon ! I was so busy during Blake and Brice's wedding but Brent and Pierson have managed everything on their own and I'm so proud of them!