CHAPTER FIVE.

JENESSA GROGGILY woke up, barely remembering last nights events. She groaned and rolled onto her side, seeing a glass of water and advil on her desk. Confusion showed on her face before she shrugged and took the meds.

She opened her phone, the light making her squint as her room was currently dark. Checking her notifications quickly, she saw a text from Nika asking if she wanted to go to target together.

Jenessa realized she needed some more decorations for her bedroom, it was quite plain still. She peeked through her blinds and saw the sun was shining. Wandering out of her room and into the bathroom, JJ brushed her teeth, washed her face, and brushed her hair. She heard movement from behind, and turned to see Paige standing there awkwardly.

The blondes hair was messy and loosely tied back, delicate skin slightly puffy, her clothes hanging off her body. Paiges sweatpants were low, boxer band showing and the same white wife beater from the previous night was slightly twisted. "You look rough." Jenessa laughed at the girls ensemble.

"How nice of you, considering the only reason you're living right now is because I put meds and water on your bedside table." Paige rolled her eyes, shoving herself into the bathroom. "That was you? I thought I drunkenly did that..." The brunette said, a frown prominent on her face. "Nope, that was me." Paige grabbed her toothbrush and began brushing her teeth. Jenessa then felt out of place and left the bathroom.

She threw on a pair of blue jean overalls and a tiny white tube top, along with her white adidas's. Finishing off her look with silver jewelry and a tote bag. She texted Nika she was ready and the two were going to meet up in five minutes. They didnt have basketball practice for another 2 days so Jenessa was going to take the rest of the day to do homework once they were done shopping.

The car ride to target was full of loud, blasting music and the two girls singing their hearts out.

"I GOT A POCKET, GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE!" Nika yelled, a huge smile on her face. "I GOT A LOVE AND I KNOW THAT ITS ALL MINE!" Jenessa yelled back.

"DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT YOU'RE NEVER GONNA BREAK ME-" "STICKS AND STONES ARE NEVER GONNA SHAKE ME OH, OH-OH!" They sung the lyrics taking turns.

"TAKE ME AWAY, A SECRET PLACE, A SWEET ESCAPE, TAKE ME AWAYY, TAKE ME AWAYYY!" Nika and Jenessa sung together, laughing as the chorus ended. They pulled into the target parking lot, and both got out, practically skipping into the store.