CHAPTER TWELVE.

AFTER THE hard loss against NC State, the girls all got 2 days off where they had nothing. Jenessa took the first one to finish all her class work. Now she was in a deep dive into Fortnite with Caitlin.

"CAIT! CAIT OH MY GOD CAIT HELP!" She squealed as she went over a hill and suddenly got involved in a 3 way fight and didn't know how to build.

"Im on my way, how many people?" Caitlin replied calmly, Jenessa had wandered off in the video game so it took a bit for the Iowa player to make it to her, JJ screaming the whole time and trying to avoid shots and fight back. "I dont know, a lot! Like- five or six."

Caitlin finally arrived and built for the two of them, Jenessa finally got to pull out her sniper now, and quickly began picking off players one by one.

Once it was two on one, it was Caitlin and the other player in a build battle, Jenessa just ran around the bottom of the builds and gave a motivational speech.

Caitlin eliminated the player and laughed at JJ. "You really need to learn how to build." Jenessa just whined in response.

They played for a couple hours until Caitlin had to go and Jenessa received a text from the girls asking if they want to go to a frat party.

...INCOMING MESSAGE

[genos favs 😘]

azz 🫶

me and paige were js out for lunch and some of the basketball boys invited us to a frat tonight

Bueckers

yall in?

ice ice baby 🧊

uhhh YEA? gonna be lit

aaliyah 🤓

sounds like a plan

Nika my bae

sure!!

KK ARNOLDDD

lets do it 😍

Jenessa cracked a smile and agreed to go, wanting to let loose. She asked if she could bring Karmen and all the girls said yes, wanting to meet her.

She had a couple hours to get ready and decided to shower first, Paige had music blasting inside her room so Jenessa danced around and quietly hummed along to the songs as she cleansed her body.