CHAPTER FOUR.

...INCOMING MESSAGE

[genos favs 😘]

Nika my bae

bar, tonight, 7pm?

KK ARNOLDDD

DUHHHH

Bueckers

im in

ice ice baby 🧊

lets do it

aaliyah 🤓

cant tonight, i have plans!

KK ARNOLDDD

oh cmon boooo

dont be lame

aaliyah 🤓

sorry yall another time

azz 🫶

yeah i can't either, sorry!! have fun

Nika my bae

all good u two

JJ?

Jenessa sighed as she stared at the screen, debating whether or not she wanted to go and get drunk around Paige, god knows what happened last time she did.

Deciding on it after consulting with Caitlin, she texted back.

yeah, sure!

The brunette took a deep breath, running her hands running through her wavy hair before flopping onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. Jenessa's mind wandered to think of the blonde just a few feet away in her bedroom, little did she know Paige was doing the exact same thing after reading her text in the group chat.

Paige checked the time, 6pm. She didn't realize she'd zoned out for so long. She rolled out of bed and sat at her desk, brushing her hair in the mirror propped up. She debated between straightening it or throwing it in a low messy bun, eventually feeling too lazy to straighten it, Paige tied it back before standing up to pick out an outfit.

She threw on white cargo pants, a white wife beater and a nike colour block vest that was a dark green and beige. Paige put on her air forces and double checked her hair. The bar was 20 minutes away, she called an uber and it was going to arrive in 10.