Part 10

At Party

This was a grand party as there so many gangsters and mafias were present everyone were waiting for mafia king jeon Jungkook and his queen. He slide his hand around your waist making you look at him while he was Looking around he leaned and whispered in your ear. 

Jungkook:- "Do you trust me?"

You get shocked at his sudden action but nodded slightly.

The party was going well Mr. jeon introduced you to all the guests who were present there, then you were walking around to see how elegantly all these decoration have been made. you were catching so many attention, everyone was amused by your beauty.

Tae:- "do you need a company?" 

Y/n:-" No thank you, I am okay alone."

The way he you was looking at you already made you feel disgusting and you decided to ignore  him

Tae:- " seems like Jungkook is not able to satisfy you."

you get angry over him but still you have to be calm as party was going on.

Y/n:-" you don't have to care about it."

Tae:-"yes I have to, it is my responsibility after my brother to satisfy you."

This makes your blood boil in anger you were about to stap him but.

Jungkook:- "you just worry about your future Taehyung because it's going to ruin today, rather than interfering in my married life. 

Tae:- "What are you saying."

Mr. jeon :- " stop it Taehyung enough of you now you have crossed your limits." 

Tae:- "Are you doubting on me dad because of this mentally ill Jungkook."

 Mr. jeon:-" Keep quite Taehyung just shut up your mouth."

you were standing there like a statue and processing in your mind what were you witnessing as it was shocking that Jungkook was giving such a mafia looks, you never seen him like that. 

Mr. jeon:" Jungkook you can do anything you want with him. I won't stop you now."

Tae:-" Dad he is mental."

Mr. jeon:- "No Tae here the mental is only you he is okay by the way always better than you that's why he is the mafia King not you became of  you and your mother he was attacked you try to kill him and I know your mother killed my wife Jungkook's mom, now you & your mother is going to get the consequences of playing with me and Jungkook."

Flashback: When Jungkook was 5 years old  his step mother killed his mom and marry to Mr. jeon  and when he was coming in middle of her son Taehyung  she try to kill Jungkook but he was aware of her plan so he faked his illness and try to get evidences over her and at the party Jungkook get the man who killed his mother on the order of his step mom and tell the whole truth to Mr. jeon.

You were silent not a single word escaped from your mouth you were stunned after knowing the truth that your husband was acting in front of you this thing makes you feel betrayed by your own husband. You were starting to like him because of his innocence but today he proved that he is not that baby Jungkook to you anymore.