Part 33

he shouted, rushing to your side. His heart raced, and his mind went blank with fear. His hands trembled as he checked your pulse, desperately hoping to feel the reassuring beat.

Jungkook:-"Please, Y/n, wake up."

he whispered, his voice breaking. Tears filled his eyes as he struggled to keep calm. In his panic, he called for the doctor, his voice urgent and shaky.

Jungkook:-"Ajumma!"

He shouted, his voice cracking with fear.

Jungkook:-"Ajumma"

Ajumma hurried into the room, her face pale with worry.

Ajumma:-"What happened? Is she alright?"

Jungkook:-"I don't know,"

Jungkook choked out, his fear turning to desperation.

Jungkook:-"She was fine this morning, and now... now she's unconscious. How could you let this happen? You were supposed to take care of her!"

Ajumma's eyes widened in shock and guilt.

Jungkook:-"I am so sorry, jungkook. I did my best, but she insisted she was fine."

Ajumma:-"Your best wasn't enough!"

Jungkook snapped, his voice harsh with fear and anger.

Jungkook:-"What were you doing all this time when she needed you, and you failed her. We don't know from how long she was out here in the cold"

He turned back to you, tears streaming down his face unknowingly.

Jungkook:-"Please, wake up, Y/n. I need you."

Moments later, Ajumma returned with a glass of water and a warm cloths trying to help. Jungkook took the it and gently covered you with that. his hands still shaking.

Jungkook :-"Come on, Y/N,"

He pleaded softly.

Jungkook:-"Please, just open your eyes."

The doctor arrived quickly and examined you. Jungkook watched anxiously, his breath coming in shallow gasps. The seconds felt like hours as he waited for the doctor to say something, anything. After a tense few moments, the doctor looked up at Jungkook with a reassuring smile.

Doctor :-"She's going to be fine. Congratulations, Mr. Jeon, your wife is pregnant."

Relief and joy flooded Jungkook's face, mixing with the tears that had finally started to fall.

Jungkook:-"Pregnant?"

He looked down at you, still unconscious but safe, and whispered.

Jungkook:-"We're going to have a baby."

The doctor continued.

Doctor:-"However, you need to be very careful with her. Pregnancy can cause dizziness and fainting, especially in the early stages. Make sure she gets plenty of rest and proper nutrition."

Jungkook nodded, his worry not completely alleviated.

Jungkook:-"Is she really going to be okay? Do we need to do anything else to ensure her safety?"

The doctor smiled kindly.

Doctor :-"She's going to be fine, Mr. Jeon. Just follow my instructions and keep a close eye on her. If anything seems off, don't hesitate to call me."

Jungkook repeatedly asked.

Jungkook:-"Are you sure she's alright? Should we be more careful? Do we need to visit hospital? What else can we do to make sure she's safe?"

The doctor reassured him.

Doctor :-"You're doing everything right. Just make sure she doesn't overworks herself and gets enough rest. With proper care, everything will be fine."

Ajumma, still looking remorseful, placed a comforting hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Ajumma :-"congratulations! Jungkook it's a big good news for us. She just needs rest and care. She will be alright. I'm deeply sorry for my earlier carelessness."

Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at Ajumma, his voice softening.

Jungkook :-"I am sorry for yelling at you, Ajumma. I was just so scared. Please, take good care of her."

Ajumma nodded, her eyes filled with understanding.

Ajumma:-"Of course. I will do everything I can."

Jungkook's mind raced with a mix of excitement and shock.

Jungkook:-"What do I need to do for my pregnant wife? Should we get special food? What about vitamins? Is there anything specific she needs to avoid?"

The doctor chuckled at Jungkook's barrage of questions.

Doctor:-"Take it one step at a time, Mr. Jeon. Ensure she eats a balanced diet, gets plenty of rest, and stays hydrated. She will need regular check-ups, so make sure to schedule those."

Jungkook nodded eagerly, absorbing every word.

Jungkook :-"Thank you, doctor. I'll make sure she has everything she needs."

Doctor:-"don't worry, she will wake up soon and I am sure she will love to listen this news from you, take care."

As the doctor left, Jungkook sat by your side, holding your hand gently.