Part 29

Jungkook pulled you again in another kiss. He removed his coat in between the kiss. You start to unbuttoning his shirt, he slowly lead you towards the dressing table behind you, He dropped all the stuff on the table with his hands and made you sit on the table. The noise of your surrounding faded away as you got lost in the moment. Your mixed feelings turned into a strong, passionate kiss.

He pulled back a bit and looked into your eyes.

Jungkook : "No one else can handle me other than you."

Jungkook:-"I want you Desperately. I want to make you shiver from my touch every time I am this close to you. I want to hear your voice, breathless and shaky always whenever I am fucking you." 

Before you could say something, his lips were on your neck, kissing and biting, leaving marks that claimed you as his, you became breathless. With a shaky voice you mumbled.

Y/n:-"I also want you with the same desperation. In every universe, I will find you and I will always choose you."

Jungkook wasn't in the mood to tease her anymore. He was freaking dying and now he can't control himself anymore. So he quickly started undoing his belts, he took off his jeans, along with his underwear and rubbed the head of his hardness against her, then slowly he inserted himself in her. Making her feeling full of him.

You shut your eyes closed and scream because of his hard cock which was making it's path inside you, your muscles were tightening around him. Squeezing him even more. You scream louder. He can literally make you scream his name that not only those four walls but all the walls of these mansion will get traumatized by those sinful screams.

Jungkook continue his movements even faster. You was on the verge of your release, him moving and hitting her sensitive spot every time, only made things even Spicer. He thrust madly. You arched your back and came first.

A groan left his mouth when he emptied himself inside you. Both were just panting heavily. You looked up to see him. He was sweaty, tired, but satisfied. You caressed his face.

Jungkook got you on the bed, and lied down beside you. He hovered over you and caressed your head planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

Jungkook:-"are you ready, for an another round?"

You bit your lower lip and with a blush.

Y/n:-"I think, we already did enough. Now just sleep."

Jungkook buried his head on her neck, while giving her some soft kisses and inhaling the scent which is now smelling like his. You closed your eyes and drifted to your Dreamland.