Spicy Part 14

It was the first time when they are sharing the intimacy. they both were disconnected from the world, felling the sense of touch. Y/n forget her ability to speak, hear and breath shattering under the touch of Jungkook. His lips were giving her pleasure that she forget about herself.

Jungkook:-"This will finally declare you mine."

he said before attaching his lips to your neck and started kissing and sucking it, he didn't took long time to search your soft spot as you were groaning and moaning like a mess under him he suck that spot intensely, you moan in pain as well as pleasure, he detached his lips and started caressing the mark he made there, without wasting a time he unbuttoned himself and started to undress you.

He can hear your heartbeat which was going crazily fast and loud. He unhook your bra and started tracing his fingers on your bare back. he snuggled in your neck inhaling the natural scent of your while his hand grabbed your breast. your moaning became louder he couldn't stop but he attached his lips to yours and started sucking your lower lip you hiss in pain because he bite your lower lip but made you moan in between as he giving pleasure to your nipples.

Your hand travel to his neck grabbing his hair. you were so wet for him without a second thought he slide your lower undergarment with his now you two were naked he was hovering over you and you were trembling under him.

Jungkook:-"I can't wait now seeing you this wet I can't even hold back for damm licking process."

He slowly enter in you, how easily he slid in because of your wetness, at first you feel the pain, you bit your lip and save the picture of the position you both were in. your head full of lust, stomach with the whole zoo inside you. The pain slowly turned to pleasure with the each trust. The room filled with your and and his groaning sounds with the each trust he was going deeper in you and the speed was inhuman. He started to move faster you were at your peak but suddenly he stopped you groan in disappointment he smirk and speak in his husky, seducing voice.

Jungkook:- " Not yet babygirl hold for me."

Y/n:-"ahhh Make.... it.... quick."

Jungkook:-"Ride me then."

With the sudden flip now you were on the top of him. you circled your hips to enjoy every inch he offered, then he make you bounce on him as you started he cups your breast and admired his babygirl in her such a vulnerable state. Then he grab her ass and both moves faster and faster making you both to orgasm at the same time. you fell forward , collapsing on his chest and your hips were seizing as his cum was filling you deep down.

Jungkook:-"fuck!!!    you did good job today."

He take you in his embrace.

Jungkook:-"You can rest now. Good night babygirl."

You were not in state of speaking anything, soon you drifted to sleep.  

Y/n walked into Jungkook's life like she had always liked there, like his heart was a home built just for her.