Part 24

Jungkook:-"What are you doing here."

He said in his deep voice which was taking your breath away.

Y/n:-"nothing, just waiting for you."

You shutter a bit and continue caressing his hands on your waist. He removed some hair from your face and tuck them behind your ear looking from the side. He tightened the grip on your waist pulling you closer, he snuggled his face more into your neck smelling the scent of your body.

Jungkook:-"ahh..... Unbearable."

He moaned a little, it send shivers down your spine. He placed the wet kiss on your neck as you through your head back and moaned, he started sucking it with an irresistible unholy sound. You gasped as your breath got uneven then his lips were doing their work but got interrupted by teeth just then he bite your sensitive spot.

Y/n:-"ahh...."

You groan in pain and pleasure, he finally lick the purple mark that is given by him just now, he loosens his grip and made you face him. With the one hand he caress your hickey mark given by him.

Jungkook:-"do I have the same effect on you now also."

Y/n:-"hmmm, certainly, you have."

Jungkook:-"No one will dare to look at you, I marked you as mine only mine."

Y/n:-"you are distracting me purposely, right?"

Jungkook seems to be like he got caught by you. Sitting on the chair in front of mirror you stare at the hickey then to Jungkook, he take slow steps towards you and sit in front of you while holding your hands in his.

Y/n:-"What are you hiding Jungkook? I want to know the truth."

Jungkook:-"Do you trust me?"

Y/n:-"Is there anything that will may hurt our relation?"

You asked him not because you don't trust him but because you want to know that what's the thing which is making him to ask you this question. His eyes softened at your sight.

Jungkook:-"Will you be able to listen about my past? There are so many things that I have been keeping secret from you."

Y/n:-"Just tell me what is bothering you, I will understand your every secret, every past, I don't want to be a burden on you make me your strength."

Tears roll down from your cheeks, this made you emotional and you were not able to control the tears which were making their way out of your eyes. Jungkook rub your cheeks and kiss on your eyes giving you warmth.

Jungkook:-"I love you, your tears are saying that I failed, never let this tears fall from your eyes even if it is because of me, I don't deserve your love and the faith you have in me."

Y/n:-"I love you so much, let's solve this, it feels like you are abandoning me."

Jungkook:-"shh.. don't ever try to think like this, I will never leave you. You are everything to me. I am nothing without you."

He said while pressing his fingers on your lips, you slide his hand down and pull him in a passionate kiss, without any second thought he deepened the kiss, your hand travel to his neck through shoulder after a good minutes of kissing you both pulled out. He stare deep in your eyes in response you didn't dare to look aside.

Y/n:-"I trust you, no words, just you and m.... me....."

Jungkook pulled you in a deep kiss before you could complete your words.