Part 19

Jungkook:-"Stop now, Y/n, you are drunk It's not good for your health, let's go to sleep now."

He said while taking a bottle of soju from your hand but you were quick to take it back and start hugging it and smiling on your own like an idiot.

Y/n:-"No, I won't stop now, I have so many things to share with you, why you come late in my life, Now it's my order to Mr. Jeon Jungkook my husband that you have to compensate it by spending more time with me."

You said in a drunk voice while stumbling and taking help of Jungkook to stand as he try to help you in standing still. He chuckled slightly and make you sit on the couch, he hold you in his embrace protectively.

Jungkook:-"Ok mam as you say but now stop drinking, it's going difficult to handle you."

He said while holding your hands in his from back as you are not sitting still at your place, you turned towards him and sit on his lap and get close to his face while pouting.

Y/n:-"Is it difficult to handle me?"

Jungkook:-"Yes, but only when you are drunk."

He said while admiring your face as he tuck a string of hair behind your ear which where blocking his way and made you more comfortable on his lap by sliding your both legs on his.

Y/n:-"I am not drunk......, who said this?"

Jungkook:-"Then what are you hann and why are loosing your balance? You are not drunk then why are you acting like this?"

Y/n:-"No, I am not, I am still sober. You want to see."

You sit straight, both hands resting on his shoulder, You look in his eyes and call his name.

Y/n:-"Mr. Jungkook"

His breath hitched as you looked at him, you grab his collar and pull him before attaching your lips against his. His eyes widened but he didn't step back and kissed you back as soon as your lips touched his. It was passionate yet full of love, you try to pull back but he grab your neck and deepened the kiss, you kissed him back with the same passion, his one hand was busy in caressing your thigh as you were wearing a short skirt. After a while you pulled back and looked at him.

He sat there numb, admiring your soft features in the dim light, the sight of you in front of him. You both were able to hear the beating sound of your hearts, he lean close to your lips and try to kiss you again but you cupped his face as you were so drunk that you forget that you were in an intimate scene.

Y/n:-"Jeon Jungkook you even know how handsome you are, I want to admire you the whole day like this, I don't know but you are looking like a cute baby to me."

He get offended by your words and flip your position, now you are under him and he hovered over you.

Jungkook:-"Don't you think you are spoiling the movement by saying this word. It's time to call me daddy, babygirl."