Part 46

Jungkook's grief quickly turned to anger, a hot, burning rage that consumed him. He gently placed you back on the ground and turned towards Seri, his eyes filled with fury.

Jungkook:-"You'll have to pay for this!"

he shouted, his voice echoing in the crumbling building. He lunged at her, his hands reaching out to grab her neck, to hurt her as much as she had hurt him. But before he could get to her, he felt someone grab him from behind.

Jin:-"Jungkook, stop! We will handle Seri."

It was Jin's voice, firm and steady, pulling him back to reality.

Jin:- "This isn't going to help y/n. We need to get her to the hospital. Now!"

Jungkook struggled for a moment, his body trembling with the need for revenge, but then he looked down at you, still unconscious, still bleeding. The sight of you brought him back to his senses. Jin was right. He needed to save you. He quickly lift you up into his arms again, holding you close as tears streamed down his face.

Jungkook :-"Stay strong, Y/N,"

he whispered desperately as they rushed out of the building.

Jungkook:-"Please, stay strong.... for our baby..."

The drive to the hospital felt like an eternity. Jungkook held you tightly in the backseat, his tears falling onto your face as he whispered over and over.

Jungkook :-"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... Please, don't leave me... I love you... Please, stay with me..."

The hospital corridors were filled with the soft hum of machinery and the hurried footsteps of medical staff. Jungkook sat in the waiting area, his hands clasped together so tightly that his knuckles were white. His eyes were red and swollen from crying, and his heart felt like it was being squeezed in a vice. Every second that passed felt like an eternity.

Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, and the others were there with him, their faces etched with worry. They tried to comfort him, offering him words of encouragement, but nothing could ease the fear that gripped his heart.

Jimin:-"Jungkook, she's strong. Y/N and the baby will make it through this,"

Jimin said softly, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Jungkook nodded, but his gaze remained fixed on the doors to the operating room.

Jungkook:-"I can't lose them, hyung, I can't live without them."

he whispered, his voice trembling. Jhope, standing by the door, turned to the doctor who had just emerged from the operating room. His face was calm, but there was a hard edge to his voice.

Jhope:-"Doctor, you have to save them. Both of them."

The doctor, sensing the gravity of the situation and the intensity in Jhope's eyes, nodded firmly.

Doctor:-"We're doing everything we can,"

he assured them. Doctor:-"But right now, we need to focus. Please wait here."

As the doctor disappeared back into the operating room, Jungkook lowered his head, his hands still clasped tightly together.

Jungkook:-"Please... Please, save them..."

he whispered, his voice breaking as he prayed.

Jungkook:-"I'll do anything... Just let them be okay. I can't live without them..."

The minutes ticked by slowly, each one dragging on like an hour. Jimin and the others tried to stay strong for Jungkook, but the tension in the air was suffocating. Jungkook's prayers became a desperate, whispered over and over as tears silently fell from his eyes.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the doors to the operating room swung open. The doctor stepped out, pulling down his mask. Jungkook's heart pounding in his chest.

Jungkook:-"Doctor, how are they?"

Jungkook asked, his voice thick with fear.