Part 15

Next morning

You opened your eyes and found yourself in your husband's arms as he was hugging you like a koala. His face was shining under the dim sunlight which was barely coming from window through curtains. you caresses his hair which where disturbing your view, you found him cute at the moment but suddenly you remember about the last night and your face turned red due to shyness. Unknowingly your fingers touch his lips then his mole under his lower lip, you thought,

"ahh.. his mole is making me crazy I just want to taste it again."

Jungkook:-"I know I am handsome as hell but you can't admire my beauty without my permission."

You get shock when you heard him and immediately you get back to reality and pull your hand back. He then slide up on bed and take you in his embrace and started to caress your hair.

Y/n:-"No.... I was just woke up I didn't mean to..

He smile and cut your words.

Jungkook:-"I know you were thinking about the last night, your red face is telling itself."

Y/n:-"No I was not."

Jungkook:-"Don't lie I can feel your body's reaction."

He said teasingly, sudden realization hit you that you are naked under the blanket and you both are touching each other's body's every part. You try to escape from his hold but your efforts was going to waste anyways. He tightened his grip around you.

Jungkook:-"Are you trying to escape from me, love."

You hide your face under the blanket and nearly whispered.

Y/n:-"ahhh.... It's embarrassing."

He chucked softly and made you look at him.

Jungkook:-"I love you, Thank you for everything, I want our every morning to be like this."

You smiled at his confession.

Y/n:-"I love you too, but what am I going to do with your love my lower abdomen is hurting so badly."

You said with teary eyes.

Jungkook:-"Don't worry I will help you with everything just order what you want me to do."

Y/n:-"I want to take shower first."

Jungkook:-"you are being so pervert, aren't your stomach hurting now?"

He said teasingly.

Y/n:-"YOU! Pervert!!"