Part 25

Jungkook pulled you in a deep kiss before you could complete your words. He picked you while taking slow steps towards the bed, his lips touched your like they will never apart from your, his tongue was busy in exploring your mouth from inside, the room filled with an excitement. He made you lay down, your hands travel to the button of his shirt while his were unbuttoning your top.

He hurriedly took off his shirt and throw it somewhere in the dark room, he hungrily reach with desperation for your milky skin neck licking like it's an ice cream for him, you moaned as his teeth touch your previous hickey a while ago given by him.

Jungkook smirk in between and with a long suck he move his hands to your back unhook your bra and remove it from your body. Up and down movement of your bare chest cause of heavy breathing made him desperate to feel you. His hand and mouth massaged your breasts.

He has learned all your weaknesses and what makes you scream his name. His desperate and shameless tongue move down through your belly. You shut your eyes tight, feeling his agile tongue on your wet pussy. You moan as he begins with his sucking motion. He trails his fingers on your inner thigh, his biceps bulging and veins become visible on his neck.

Jungkook flicks your clit with his tongue. You groan in pleasure and try to push him away but failed, he's way too strong when he is pleasuring his babygirl. Your hand clutch his hairs, you are over sensitive and explode as he suck hard on your spot, you orgasm with a loud moan enough of to hear in the mansion.

He smirk as if he get what he wants, as if he achieved you. He wait for you to open your eyes, you try to breath, his hands cupped your face and kiss your forehead then he peck on your lips. You try to sit with your all remaining energy and look down finding your hands on his erect cock.

Jungkook:-"Y/n...."

He groans as you take his cock in your fist, it's hard and ready striped with dark veins. You fill your mouth with cock. His abs clench as he groans. Jungkook thrusts his hips. He is fucking you, you pull him in as deep as possible. You gag and pulled out, he saw with frustrations but you were quick to hold it back and kissed his tip before sucking it deep in your throat.

Jungkook:-"fuck... Y/n..."

His cock pulse and vibrate in your mouth, you can feel that he is so close. Making sounds with your mouth you continued. He grunts louder and empty your throat, spilling his cum on the bedsheet. You looked at him in disappointment but he grab your neck and kiss you hungrily. Jungkook tugs you down and pulls you to his side, his cock is still erect, ready for an another round to fuck your raw mouth. You get enough of today's making out and tired as hell, he can't help himself for being gentle.

Jungkook:-"Take a good sleep, good night."

He leans over you and kissed your forehead then with a warm smile he walk down to his clothes.

Y/n:-"aren't you going to sleep?"

Jungkook:-"I have some work to finish, I will join you after that."

Y/n:-"ok take care, good night."

Jungkook:-"don't worry about anything, sleep well."

He caress your hand while uttering sweet words and cover you with the blanket as he leave the room.