Part 3

Jungkook, your soon to be husband who was standing  on stage, your eyes met with his pretty doe eyes, a silent tear streamed down your cheek. Your father looked at you and whispered 

y/father:- "Don't create a scene here and handle everything nicely at least for one day."

You stood beside Jungkook. he was smiling like a child like as he get his favourite candy. The wedding vows felt like a blur as you struggled to compose yourself.

priest : "now you may kiss the bride."

Jungkook step closer and with a touch of tenderness leaned in, Capturing y/n's lips in a soft and hesitant kiss. It wasn't passionate embrace, but rather a delicate acknowledgement of the journey they were embarking upon together. 

The guests applauded, unaware of internal battle you were facing.

Time skip's At Jungkook's mansion.

You was struggling with your dress while walking behind Jungkook as you enter in the big yet aesthetic living room  where his parents were waiting for you both to reach there. Jungkook's Father approach you with hope in his eyes.

Mr. Jeon:- "Welcome dear, now on this is your mansion too, feel free and if you need anything ask to Mrs. Han." he said while introducing the head maid in the mansion. You bowed at her and  She also bowed at you with respect.

Jungkook:-" Ajumma I am so hungry, I want to eat Pancakes."

Jungkook said to Mrs. Han like a kid. he is only Comfortable around her as he lived with her from his childhood she is like a grandmother to him.

Mrs. jean:-" Jungkook stop behaving like a child you are married now. this behaviour won't work from now on. y/n is your wife and you have to take care of her."She scold Jungkook with a raise in her voice as if she always do that Jungkook Caught off guard, struggled to find words in response. you were witnessing this exchange, felt a mix of empathy for Jungkook.

Jungkook:- "I... I'm sorry."

Jungkook shattered, and gets panicked while talking to his step mother.