𝓋𝒾𝒾.𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

________ 𒀭𒀮𒀯

________ 𒀭𒀮𒀯

𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓
that Annabeth was still pretty annoyed about being drenched in toilet water. Everytime she offered a towel, or a clean shirt — even though she had no idea where to get these items — the girl just glared back at her in response.

She showed them a few more places anyways. There was the metal shop, where kids were making their own swords. The arts and crafts room had satyrs sandblasting a giant marble statue of a goat-man. The climbing wall was pretty epic two. There were two facing walls that shook violently, dropped boulders, sprayed lava, and clashed together if you didn't get to the top fast enough.

When they had finally made it back to the trail leading to the cabins, Annabeth decided to end the tour there.

"I've got training to do," she said flatly. "Dinner's at seven-thirty. Just follow your cabin to the mess hall."

"Annabeth, I'm sorry about the toilets," Percy apologized.

"Whatever."

"It wasn't my fault."

"Technically it was. He just didn't mean to do it," Cam clarified. Percy just gave her a look that read 'Not helping!' But the redhead just shrugged in response.

"You need to talk to the Oracle," Annabeth said.

"Who?"

"No who. What. The Oracle. I'll ask Chiron."

Percy stared into the lake, wishing someone could give him a straight answer. Except he didn't expect two teenage girls waving at him like he was a lost long friend. And not really knowing what else to do, he waved back.

"Don't encourage them," Annabeth warned. "Naiads are terrible flirts."

"Yeah, well, Cam can be too." The redhead just gave him a look.

"Okay. I want to go home now," she quickly stated.

"Don't you two get it? You are home. This is the only safe place on earth for kids like us."

"You mean mentally disturbed kids?" Percy questioned.

"I mean not human. Not totally human, anyway. Half-human."

"Yeah. You called us Half-Bloods. Camp Half-Bloods. Each cabin represents a god or goddess. Clarisse is the daughter of Ares. Which can only mean one thing for us," Cam stated, throwing her arms out.