XiaoVen AU

Ash was just on his duties as a Yaksha, slaying corrupted demons to try wear off his karmic debt.

And he was just wandering around, until he came across two Anemogranums. They were sometimes considered as the Anemo Archon's consciousness.

If you encounter three of them, a wind current shall appear, but the third one isn't there or nearby, as they approach Ash, floating around him.

Ash sighed, knowing who was the one controlling these Anemogranums:

His partner (as he would rather call it), the Anemo Archon, Al, or by his more common human alias, Koko.

"Koko...?"

Ash asked rather warily, noticing the playful demeanor of the Anemogranums, as one of them float up to his ear, whispering:

"Ash! It's been too long since I last saw you~!!" The Anemogranums, or more specifically, Koko, whispered playfully and enthusiastically in his love's ear.

"Don't be so shy~!! Come on and visit me soon~!!" Koko whined, since Ash has never went to the other regions, well, unless if necessary, but never for a vacation or for even leisure!

"But as you can see, I'm very busy..." Ash tried to explain, as Koko begrudgingly listened.

"Oh, alright... But come find me soon..."

"My Yaksha~" Koko whispered in a sultry voice in Ash's ear, making him weak in the knees for a second.

Ash was just blushing a tad bit, as he noticed one of the Anemogranums come closer and closer to his lips...

Until they came into contact, both of them lightly kissing the other.

Ash knew which Anemogranum Koko's consciousness was in, and only his kisses were enough to make Ash shiver.

Once the kiss was finished, Koko said his farewells to Ash, the Anemogranum his consciousness was in now flying freely through the wind, leaving Ash alone on the ground, his knees shaking, and his face flushed red.

"You can just deliver your damn messages to me normally..."

"Lord Al."

Ash muttered under his breath. His face was as ripe as a tomato, showing how flustered and embarrassed he was at the affectionate gestures the Anemo Archon gave him.

Meanwhile in Mondstadt...

Koko was just drinking some wine, and strumming his lyre...

"Ah... Looks like my Yaksha is doing good, heh~" Koko mumbled and chuckled a bit, loving how flustered Ash was when he kissed him. (indirectly)

"See you soon this Lantern Rite..."

Notes:
-The two have been in a relationship for a few months (hehe~)
-Koko is the only person who can make Ash blush and maybe even melt in his arms (😏)
-Ash is too embarrassed to call Koko his lover, just using the word partner to fit his vocabulary. (He's too flustered to say such a word 🤣)
-And this Oneshot was based off of this art I saw on Tumblr where Xiao talks to an anemogranum which Venti's consciousness is in and then it kisses Xiao LOL

And that's all!!