Sidapa x Libulan AU

A note: This was a supposed 'myth' from the Philippines, but a source from X said that the story was fake and actually a hoax, so pls don't take it as a myth (but it obv won't stop me in making an AU ab it hehe)

Death had always been imminent for mortals, and if there's death, there's Ash, the deity of death.

He would weave a person's life using a golden thread attached to a tree on Mt. Madjaas, where he resides, weaving that person's life, until he cuts the thread from the tree, indicating the person has passed away.

For most, including the celestial gods, they thought that this was it of the God of Death, eternally weaving and cutting threads of a person's life...

However, there was more to that.

The god was deeply in love with the Moon God, Al, who resides on the moon, gazing down upon the mortal realm.

Ash would sing to the moon boy down from Earth, but sadly, they were on deaf ears as their distance was far too great.

One night, Ash sent fireflies to make a path from Mt. Madjaas to the moon.

On the moon, Al, or more known by the celestial gods as Koko, was on the moon once more, gazing upon Maharlika and its tribes.

He was admiring the view, until he noticed the fireflies that made a path from the moon to Mt. Madjaas...

"What are those things?" The god ponders to himself, before slowly approaching it.

He had never seen a firefly before in his entire life, and as a few of them surround him, he couldn't help but chuckle as he decided, out of spite curiosity, to follow the firefly path down to earth.

As he followed it to Mt. Madjaas, he set foot down on the volcano's cold floor with ashes.

"What is this place...?" Koko asks himself in wonder, looking around in awe. He had never descended to Maharlika before, making him ecstatic.

He soon noticed the tree in the middle, the tree where Ash would weave and spindle a person's life before cutting it off to end it.

Koko, out of curiosity, walks closer to the tree, inspecting it with his eyes. It was like a wonder to behold.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, as someone's head rested on his shoulder. Koko knew he must be scared, but for some reason, he felt his body heating up as his heart raced inside him.

"This is my domain..." A voice said. 

(W/ a smegsy tone like Hua Cheng from Tcgf 😩)

As Koko turned around, he saw a god with spiky, raven black hair, wearing black pants, appeared to be shirtless, while he was adorned with golden jewelry, like bangles, anklets, head accessories, etc...

This must be Ash's domain, a deity Koko only heard through stories and depictions in the heavens.

...

Ash smirked. He was able to lure the moon boy in his domain, and now he was in front of him. He soon places a crown of silver branches covered in ashes on the moon god's head over a white veil he wore.

Koko on the other hand, was dumbfounded at the gift. He often thought of death as someone fearsome and ruthless, but in person... He was gentle, and surprisingly handsome too.

But he could also sense the god of death wanted something, and a gesture would be by giving someone a gift.

But Koko also knew one other thing if a god offers gifts, specifically crowns; They are trying to court the god they gave the crown to, as a spouse.