Train to Busan AU

It was another day in Kanto Highschool, where Ash, a renowned athlete in the school was practicing baseball with his friends.

And on the bleachers where other students were either hanging out or eating their lunch, there was an individual who came on with pompoms and cheered for Ash, even jumping on the bleachers even though Ash was just practicing...

That would be Al Molybdenum, or better known as Koko by the students and his close friends.

"Go Ash, go!!" Koko screamed to the top of his lungs, making some students chuckle. His not-so-secret crush on Ash was evident, but Ash didn't know about it, being as dense as a rock to romance.

Ash didn't really have time for anything if he practiced, but if it were Koko, he would always give him a small smile before resuming to his practice.

The students on the bleachers always just "Ooohhh" them and even whisper, gossiping about the pair.

Soon, the bell rang. They have to get back to class...

...

"I have now to announce your test scores, Pallet Students." Their professor, Prof. Oak announced. He was their homeroom teacher.

"But I will announce the top student here who got the highest marks in their test..." And whenever he gives out tests, he announces the top student who have the highest marks in their exams.

"And... That would be Al Molybdenum, with a score of 102%! He added his own two questions on the test, and answered them correctly, so they shall count." Prof. Oak announced.

All the students gave Koko a round of applause. He was not only the top in their marks, but also in the entire batch of Grade 9 students.

"A-Ah... No need to give me that." Koko said, feeling flattered by the attention. He had always been praised that way, but he was too humble to accept it.

"Now, don't complain, you deserve it!"

"That's our top 1!!"

"Congrats Koko!!"

All the students smothered him in praises and applause, as Ash slowly walked towards Koko's desk.

"Hey... Congrats Koko." He said with a soft smile, before giving Koko an envelope along with his favorite candy.

The entire class witnessed it, and they just squealed, already shipping them and calling both of them to kiss each other jokingly, making Koko flustered, as class soon starts...

...

During Chemistry, Koko makes an excuse to go to the restroom, but as he goes there, he takes a detour to go onto the school grounds outside the building, eyeing for Ash's seat, which was a window seat.

"Gotcha!" Koko muttered excitedly, soon grabbing a stick and writing something on the sand...

After a few minutes, their Chemistry professor, Chrom Molybdenum, who is Koko's own father, starts to worry about what was taking his son so long in the restroom, as he and the other students get outside to investigate.

Once they leave the room, Koko saw it as the perfect opportunity to call Ash, who was now alone in the room.

"Ash!! Ash!! Can you hear me?" Koko yelled, making sure Ash could hear him from the third floor.

"Hm?" Ash mumbled. He thought Koko was in the restroom, and he just turned to his window, looked down, to see these words etched on the ground, with Koko down jumping and yelling his name;

'"Will you go out on a date with me?"

Those were the words etched onto the ground, as well as hearts on the sides for decoration...

To Ash, normally he would consider it cheesy, but this... This was cute.

And this is where Ash just realized something: Koko... Had feelings for him?! Wow... He really was as dense as his peers claim him to be.

"Hey!! Earth to Ash!! Do you hear me?!" Koko yelled, snapping Ash back to reality as the breeze flows the young student's hair down below.

Ash just blushed, before writing a note, and tossing it down to Koko's level.

As Koko opened up the piece of crumpled paper, it read;

"I'll... Go on a date with you, Koko."

"From, Ash."

This was the best day of Koko's life!! Not only did his crush accept his feelings, but also accepted the date!!

Koko soon hears running footsteps, prompting him to give Ash a wink as a signal that he got it, as he dashed off to the back of the building, as his father and worried classmates reach the area of the confession.

Koko luckily got away and reached the classroom back just in time without getting caught... But there was another mystery for students now;

Who was asking who on a date...?

...

After class ended, Koko heads over to Ash, who had finished packing his stuff up, as he grabs his hand as both go outside the building, holding hands...

Ash was silently blushing, surprised at how Koko wasn't really going to keep it a secret, but he let it be.

They both go on to have some milk tea together, eat in a restaurant, and soon, both have to head home after a simple, yet beautiful date.

"See you soon Ash." Koko said, before kissing Ash's cheek, waving him goodbye before running back to his house.

And that left Ash standing in the middle of the street, blushing as he touched his cheek where Koko kissed him, before smiling as he calmly heads off to his own house...

"See you too, Koko."

And here's the end of my confession oneshot lolololol ☺️
Notes:
- This is a prequel to before the zombie apocalypse in Train to Busan, and kinda gives off the backstory of how my two bbs got together 😍
- The students didn't know at first that Koko was the one who etched the confession on the ground. Well, they soon pieced the events together after they realized Koko and Ash are dating, and they found out about the whole confession story 🤭 (they never let Koko live down to the fact he didn't bother erase it lol 😂)
-Ash had feelings for Koko before this prequel, but he didn't know that Koko didn't even HIDE his crush on him LOLOLOLOLOL
-Koko's favorite candy is lime-flavored lollipops
-Koko here isn't a cheerleader, he just supports Ash so much to cheer for him like a cheerleader lol 😆
- Both Ash and Koko are very lovey dovey lol ♥️
-And about the envelope Ash gave to my bb Koko, it contained his feelings LOL, so Koko writing if Ash wanted to date with him was like confirmation to see if it wasn't a prank letter bcuz it's happened to him multiple times.
- And I also made a Titan Academy reference there lol (its where Koko got like 102% marks hahaha)
-Def didn't base Koko here off my academic life 👉👈
- And the confession scene was based on this XiaoVen School AU I found on Pinterest:

- And I also made a Titan Academy reference there lol (its where Koko got like 102% marks hahaha)-Def didn't base Koko here off my academic life 👉👈- And the confession scene was based on this XiaoVen School AU I found on Pinterest:

Haven't found Xiao's part yet, but if I do, Imma add it here >:D

And that's all!