ZhongVen AU

Ash was just at Mt. Aocang, sipping tea while waiting for company. The Anemo Archon Al, or Koko planned to meet him here, and it seems that the bard was running a bit late.

"Now, where is that bard?" Ash sighed, before a gust of wind suddenly blew on his face, and next thing he knew, he saw a bard wearing green standing in front of the table holding some locally brewed dandelion wine... It was Koko!

"Yoohoo Satoshi!! Long time no see, hehe." The bard chuckled, placing the wine and cups down on the table. It's been a while since the two had last met each other.

"How are you doing, old man?" Koko asked, already grabbing Ash's cup as he pours in some dandelion wine, offering it to him.

"Here. You know, you should learn how to have fun too, y'know?" Koko said as he poured the wine in his own cup, already gulping down that shot down effortlessly.

Ash looked back at the many bottles of wine along with his own cup of wine as he took a sip of it.

"Where... Did you get this, Al?" The Geo Archon asked out of worry. One thing he and the Anemo God shared was that both of them are short on mora, and yet the latter could buy a ton of these bottles... How peculiar.

"Oh, y'know, just grabbed some from Master Asmundus' wine storage heh." Koko said non-chalantly, gulping down more shots of wine, slowly becoming drunk as Ash hasn't even finished his first shot.

"This Archon... What an irresponsible alcoholic." Ash thought as he took a few sips of wine...

...

Soon enough in a matter of time, Koko was now completely drunk, now just muttering nonsense as keeps drinking and drinking.

"Waaaaahhh... I miss you!!" He keeps saying groggily, as he groggily walks over, drunk as he suddenly mounts himself onto Ash.

"I love you... Satoshi... Lemme kiss chuuu..." Koko just muttered mindlessly, pulling the other Archon in for a kiss as his drunk tongue slips and dances with the other's own tongue.

Ash was surprised from the gesture, before he gave in and let the Anemo Archon kiss him as long as he wanted...

Once the kiss was done, Koko just fell asleep right on top of Ash, who just chuckled softly, before lifting the younger archon in his arms bridal style until he reached a big tree for shade as he gently lays Koko down under the tree.

"Still an irresponsible alcoholic like 1,600 years ago... You haven't changed one bit."

Ash commented as he sat beside Koko, sleeping next to him, reminiscing the many other times they drank together and hung out with each other...

And that's the end of my ZhongVen Oneshot!! (Help- my cousin saw this and said "18+ and above" 💀💀💀)
Notes:
- This was the first time Koko had ever kissed Ash, but the feelings between the pair were mutual for over 1,000 years (devotion sanaol 😩)
- Yes, Koko here is going be as Venti as possible hehehehe
- Asmundus is actually an oc by Kitsune_kura from Ao3 who is currently making a fanfic ab Koko and Ash AAAAA 🤭
- Idk what Asmundus' personality is, but I placed him as Diluc bc in introducing the main pokemon team thing Kitsune_kura made, he banned Koko to nickname any of his pokemon
- So I was like "hmm... Diluc vibes" LOL 😂 😂 😂
- And yes, in here (unironically) both Ash and Koko have mora problems 😂
- And this is loosely based off this fic of Zhongli, Venti, and Aether:

 Diluc vibes" LOL 😂 😂 😂 - And yes, in here (unironically) both Ash and Koko have mora problems 😂- And this is loosely based off this fic of Zhongli, Venti, and Aether:

And that's all!!