GiyuShino AU

Ash and Koko were just walking about on a mountain during one of their missions, well, until a boy in a checkered haori and his little sister, who is a demon in a pink kimono, were on the ground looking exhausted.

"Ash, get back! The demon slayer's protecting the demon!" Koko yelled out, unsheathing his sword, ready to slash them, until Ash came in and blocked the attack.

"A-Ash?! Ash!! These are demons we're talking about!!" Koko yelled out, as Ash gave time for the demon slayer and his sister to gain strength and flee.

"Go. Run, now." Ash whispered as the demon slayer and demon ran far away from their sights.

Koko then deflected his attack from Ash as he stepped back, arming himself.

"Ash, what has gotten into you?" Koko said, his smile dissipating into a frown of disappointment.

"You do realize the whole point of being a demon slayer is to kill demons, not befriending them."

Ash just sighed at Koko's comment. All right, he had a point, but Ash wouldn't spare anyone without a reason.

"I know. I just have my reasons to protect them." Ash replied calmly, crossing his arms, trying to walk away, until Koko stopped him.

"It's such a pity you're so strong... But by the corps, I have to end you." Koko said, his tone now cold and merciless.

He harbors hatred toward any demon and any person who defends them, and by the looks of it, Ash was now added on his 'to kill' list.

Koko soon charges toward Ash, his sword ready to stab him.

But Ash was just one step ahead. He was a Hashira long before Koko came into the picture, so he has experience from people similar to him.

He dodges Koko's attack, and karate-chops his neck hard from behind...

Koko let out a gasp, his eyes widening before he falls limp on the ground, unconscious.

"You're such a hassle, Molybdenum." Ash comments, before reluctantly putting Koko's limp body over his shoulder as he carries him back to the Greenhouse Estate, Koko's own estate that he inherited from his parents after their death against Uppermooon 2, Zed.

Once they reach the estate, Ash lays Koko on his bed in his room that was covered in plants and herbs, making it look like a jungle of sorts.

"Gods, clean your jungle from time to time..." Ash sighs as he took in his surroundings in Koko's room, before deciding to maybe snoop around the books he had.

And as Ash guessed, it was all about medicine and botany, a passion Koko pursues.

"Let's see if there's anything here that can alleviate the pain on his neck..." Ash mutters as he flips through the book.

He soon found a remedy about using Aloe Vera and rubbing it against the swollen or maybe pained and irritated part in one's body to soothe and alleviate it.

"This must be the Aloe Vera..." Ash says, picking up some Aloe Vera and slicing them to press against Koko's neck, chest, and arms that had sores, scratches, and aches, especially on his neck.

"Alright, this shall be enough." Ash says, before unbuttoning Koko's uniform to see a scar on his chest. Maybe he also needed it bandaged up, since it still looks like it's healing.

Ash then takes some bandages and wraps it around Koko's chest, now looking alright.

Ash couldn't help but chuckle as noticed Koko's hair get messy as he turns and twists in his bed.

"Take care Koko." Ash chuckles before leaving the room with a slight smile on his face, now leaving for his own estate.

...

Koko soon groggily wakes up after Ash's departure, as he touched his neck to feel... Aloe Vera?

"Who put this on me?" He asks himself, before heading in his bathroom to see... How much of a mess his hair was.

"Oh shit my hair!!" Koko exclaims in embarrassment and horror, now fixing his hair, which luckily calmed him down.

"I hope no one saw me like this..." Koko muttered, but he didn't know someone (unluckily for him) saw his hair in such a state.

As Koko notices the Aloe Vera plastered on his body, and notably, the bandages over his chest, he smiled softly. It was a genuine smile, not the smile he forces on himself each day.

"I hope I can thank whoever helped me..." Koko sighs, unaware that the person he almost killed...

... Was the one who helped him.

And here's the end of my cringy Oneshot!!
Notes:
-Koko was enraged and touched at the same time when he realizes Ash was the one who helped him.
-Ash admitted to seeing Koko's messy state, and Koko started to pull on Ash's hair, thinking that he might spill that secret (of course Ash won't.)