Pearl Boy AU

Warning: Contains NSFW, read if you dare

A small note:

I didn't base it fully off of Pearl Boy since yes, it contains SA. Instead, to suit my tastes better, I changed it to a college AU, with the only reason it is a 'Pearl Boy' AU was that the bottom (u will find out 😏) shoots pearls out of his stick hehe

It all started as Koko was just resting on his bed, having received another beating from Zed just now, being covered in bandages and gauzes...

"When will this hell end?" Koko muttered to himself, as he dug around his book bag to find a romance manga he had recently bought but haven't read yet.

"... why did I even buy a romance manga... Of all things?" He asks himself, but his curiosity gets the better of him, and he starts reading the manga...

As it turns out, it's about a gay couple, and soon in one of the pages... Koko saw something that would probably be engraved in his mind forever...

The gay couple start to have their boombayah session (if yk 😏), leaving Koko silent and just blushing...

"W-What is this?!" He exclaimed, tossing the book away in (absolute gay and trauma unlocked) panic and surprise from such vulgar acts being drawn. This was something he didn't expect to see...

But then he got an idea: How would it feel to actually  do it? He felt guilty but he couldn't stop thinking about it.

But that's impossible, he's single.

After a long silence, he finally decided.

"This is going to be the only time I'll let my intrusive thoughts slide..." Koko muttered as he slowly pulls down his pants, sighing as one of his fingers reach out to touch... That spot.

And oh it felt so shamefully good. Koko didn't know that something like this might be uncomfortable, yet so arousing...

"M-Mmm..." He softly moaned, feeling something wash over him. Was he... Going to cum?! Just this soon already?!

And as he guessed, he came.

But something was wrong: He noticed a pearl rolling through the bedsheets. Strange, how did it get there?

And then he was brave to look down at his... 🍆.

Pearls... Were coming out in place of cum?!

"Ah!!"

Koko yelped as he bounced back, quickly putting his pants back on and washing the cum off his fingers as he soon came to see the pearls.

"Is this real...? Did I just... Cum out pearls?!" He exclaimed. Luckily, Zed wasn't here, so he was free to squeal or scream as much as he wanted.

"How much is a pearl anyway...?" Koko pondered, taking the few pearls he got, and carefully placing them in a zip lock bag, leaving one out for him to study.

He saw how the pearls were of medium size, and they had a nice sparkle. He estimated it might be around a thousand yen or more, but he was going to do some research about what this phenomenon was.

He turned on his laptop, and started researching, until he came across a site:

"Rarest diseases and conditions found in humanity"

This must be where he'll find out about why he was getting pearls instead of... Well... That white stuff (as he calls it since he's traumatized)...

He was just reading and reading, until he came across a condition there... The one he was looking for...

Pinctadoliosis.

"So this must be what it's called..." Koko muttered, reading the information.

As it turns out, this condition is very rare, in fact, so rare that it is almost considered fictional! The thing about this condition is that the person would look too attractive and alluring during their adolescence if they have this, and the reason for its name is that "Pinctada", the scientific name for "Pearl".

And here is the reason why:

Whenever a person who has this condition has sex, as they reach their height of pleasure, instead of cum, pearls come out in their place. It is often said that it is already rare to find females like that, and having a male with that condition is considered non-existent. Those affected with the condition are called "Pearl Maidens".

But here's the downside...

People like this are valued for the pearls that they ejaculate, that people born with this condition are often sold to brothels in the Red Light District, being prostitutes to get and release their pearls through sex while perverted people come to have their way with them for their deeply valued pearls, valuing them more than the actual person, which is why people who have this...

Consider it as a curse.

Koko couldn't just believe it. He felt pity towards the people who have suffered this... As he suddenly remembered his uncle, Zed.

That man was a greedy and merciless person, he'd do anything for money and power... Even if it means using own nephew under his custody as a...

As a...

Koko couldn't think of that word. Let alone having a life like that. Being used like this would be adding a new layer of hell in the living hell he's already experiencing...

"I... I need to hide this." Koko finally got the courage to at least mutter, as he rummaged around his things as he luckily found a jar, and hid it in his bag for him to store in his locker.

No way in hell is he going to be used for such a reason. He needed to escape... Sooner or later.

All those memories repeatedly went through his head, until he jolted awake from his nightmarish flashback, drenched in sweat as he realized he must be remembering that time...

He then turned next to the bed, to luckily see Ash, who was also awakened by Koko tossing and turning in the bed, thinking he had a nightmare.

"Koko... Are you okay? You had a nightmare again, didn't you?" Ash gently asked, moving closer to his boyfriend, while offering him a hug.

Koko couldn't help but tear up, just rushing to Ash immediately as he cried and buried himself in Ash's chest.

"Ash... I can't take it anymore..." Koko cried, soon feeling solace and comfort in his love's arms.

Ash knew what Koko was going through, so the nightmares weren't a new occurence, as Koko was very insecure about his condition and the downsides of it, something Ash understands.

"Shhh... It's okay now, I'm here. You're safe with me." Ash soothingly said as he stroked Koko's hair gently. Soon enough, both of them had fallen asleep in each other's arms, both of them feeling comfort and are now dreaming blissfully about having a happy, peaceful life in the future...

And that's the end of my random chapter/script.

Some things to note here:
- Koko was 20 when he found out his condition, but in the current timeline of this AU, he's 22.
-He and Ash are dating. (🥹 I love them)
- Zed luckily doesn't know about his nephew's condition (which is good 👍)
-And the disease, Pinctadoliosis, was derived of the word 'pincta', the scientific term for an oyster pearl

(Gaaahhh did I do a good script w/ angst(?) Cuz I feel like this is corny 😭)

And a fun fact: This was the FIRST oneshot in my diary HAHAHAHA I was in my ✨Stan yaoi✨ period during the writing hehehe