Train To Busan AU

This was it...

This was the day Ash is going to have his championship baseball competition against other schools, and to reach the venue of the battle, they have to travel to Busan.

He was in his senior year, Grade 12, and soon graduating. He was just in the train with his good friends and teammates Brock, Goh, Gladion, Hau, and many others, accompanied by Prof. Oak, their homeroom teacher.

At the moment, Ash was listening to music, completely silent as he stares out the window...

That would be the case, until the train door opened:

His boyfriend, Koko, along with Chloe and Dawn arrive in their train car, greeting all baseball members, with Koko soon seeing Ash as he frolicks over to his seat, sitting next to him as he plugs one of his airpods out to put it in his own ear.

It turns out Ash was listening to some love song from the Philippines, and he was embarrassed when he realized Koko was now listening to it too, as well as humming some words out as well...

"Hm, hm... Huling Sandali... Patawarin ang pusong di mapigil..." Koko hummed, gently swaying his head to and fro as he uses his finger to mimic the beat.

Ash's face flushed red as he hears his teammates snicker at the song lyrics. They didn't know Ash was listening to one.

"Oooh, our Ash is listening to a love song." One of them said, making Ash embarrassed as he pulls out the airpod from Koko's ear, putting it back in his own ear.

"D-Don't judge my taste on music... And it might not be your type of music genre anyway..." Ash mumbled to Koko, who cocked his head to the side.

"Hey now, if you win that championship, and I give you a kiss, you should say 'thanks' or maybe 'I love you' by the way, I mean it's your fate anyway don't deny it..." Koko muttered back to Ash with a smug grin, already slightly blushing.

All his teammates just smirked, before clapping and chanting "Accept him!" Many times to Ash that he fixed his hat's position to hide his embarrassed face.

Koko just chuckled before giving Ash a kiss on the cheek before they both fall asleep in their seats, the rest of the students doing whatever in the train car...

...

A few hours later, Ash and Koko were awoken from the sound of thudding, as both of them open their eyes...

To see a stowaway woman biting a train attendant before aiming at Prof. Oak, being able to bite him.

Ash and Koko were wide awake to witness this, with Ash springing into action to save his beloved professor.

"Holy shit, Professor Oak!!" Ash exclaimed, grabbing his baseball bat to hit the stowaway woman that was biting their professor.

However, Koko witnessed something more horrifying:

The train attendant the stowaway woman was biting started contorting, her body parts twisting and turning before turning into a zombie!

Soon enough, all the students were trying to fight for their lives, grabbing whatever they had to fend for themselves. Some successful, while the others...

Not so much.

As they fend off the zombies, they all luckily find an empty train car as all the survivors run towards it, soon locking the door.

Some of the lucky were Ash, Koko, Chloe, Dawn, and two of Ash's teammates.

"Oh shit... What the fuck were those?" Kiawe asked, trying to catch his breath after fighting off the zombies.

"I... Think they might be... Erm... Zombies?" Koko sheepishly said. This was because he was a secret zombie movie sucker.

"Zombies? As in like from The Living Dead?" Chloe asked for confirmation.

"Mhm." Koko replied, before looking out the window to find themselves near a train station, but the conductor didn't stop because many people were getting bit by zombies outside...

"Okay... Looks like we're screwed at this rate." Goh said as some of the zombies in their former train car bang against the window.

"AH- Holy shit!" Ash exclaimed, with all of them horrified by the zombie hordes, especially Ash.

Koko noticed Ash was becoming distraught, and he knew just how to cure him.

"Hey Ash, it's okay..." Koko said in a soothing voice, stroking Ash's hair while giving him a small kiss on the lips to calm him down. Those types of kisses worked well in Koko's favor.

"R-Right..." Ash nodded, before they enter another train car, where no passengers are zombies, as they see the news of the virus spreading everywhere...

And soon enough, the train stops on the Sinnoh Station, with Ash and the others overhearing the adults that they will be quarantined there by the military.

As the train stops, all the surviving passengers walk to the station, with Ash and Koko holding hands gently to reassure one another that they will be fine...

And here is the end of this chapter!! (Disaster shall strike once they enter the station ehehehe 😈)
Notes:
- The song Ash was listening to earlier was called 'Huling Sandali' from December Avenue (and its in my Spotify playlist XD)
- And yes, this takes place 3 years after Ash and Koko become a couple 😩😩😩
- As mentioned, Koko here is a secret sucker for zombie movies lol
- And it takes place where the movie has begun (the virus literally started in THEIR train car sooo yea)