Asean bonding

Not a word of what happened.

Brunei gave a small gulp as he responded, knowing that everyone was listening to their conversation. Though they acted like they weren't, he knew by how the noise turned slightly quieter.

"Oh, it was nothing... Singa just wanted me to update him on some stock and investing prices that he currently has and wanted to know how they were doing.

He needed Phil to ask him about some medical stuff to treat Malay's wound just in case Phil ever got called to the hospital,"

Cam nodded in realisation as the others, happy with the information, continued speaking.

In hushed tones, Cam started giving an excited theory for the Singamalay 'ship'.

Phil nodded, signalling approval at his response and continued talking to Indo.

Singa narrowed his eyes at the insinuation of bringing Malay into the conversation but left it alone and continued conversing with Malay.

Giving a sigh of relief, he joined in as Cam ranted in whisper about how Singa definitely wanted to learn it to get closer to Malay.

A few minutes passed until Aussie came back with the food everyone ordered and started tending to another group that came in.

They ate in anything but silence as laughter went around the two tables with Cam having been excused to go to the bathroom and came back to join in the conversation.

"Hey, where has our dad been anyway?" Laos asked.

"Oh, ASEAN? He's been settling that matter with Timor Leste. I think that we might be gaining a new member soon," replied Thailand.

"That's why he hasn't been at the houses recently... and I'm confused. Why didn't you want her to join us, Singa?" Phil looked over to the aforementioned person.

"The only reason is that I think she isn't developed enough. I still and always will support her development, and I won't object if she does join. However, I do hope that we remain allies and not enemies," Singa answered casually.

The rest nodded, understanding his reasoning. They continued on as Malay whispered to Singa.

"If she does join, what house do you think she would live in?"

"I think it would be our considering that we have four people, and they have six. She would probably take the empty room furtherest away from mine,"

Malay smiled and shivered slightly from the air-conditioning that was directly above him.

Noticing this, Singa took the jacket that was wrapped around his waist and placed it on Malay's shoulders.

Malay thanked him and clung to the jacket. It was then that everyone since everyone had finished their food, got up, and decided to go home.

"Now... whose paying?" Viet asked, knowing that this was where the trouble was going to start.

"I'll pay. It was my idea to come here after all," Thai responded, with a smirk, and already had his credit card out.