𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐-𝐔𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝

Announcent-Hello,this is to inform you that the train will leave from mumbai for uttarakand in five minutes.Thank you for choosing us for you Journey.Hope it'll be the best journey of your life

Naina's POV

The announcement reverberated through the station, jolting me from my reverie. A quick glance at my ticket confirmed my destination:Uttarakhand.

A surge of apprehension washed over me as I contemplated the unknown journey that lay ahead. With no familiar faces awaiting me in this distant land, I silently beseeched for divine protection, hoping to evade any potential trouble that might cross my path.Please God I don't want to do any kand in Uttarakhand

As I navigated through the bustling crowd, whispers danced around me like shadows, yet I paid them little heed until a chilling tableau unfolded before my eyes.

Amidst the throng of travelers, a man lay sprawled upon the cold, unforgiving floor. Blood seeped from his lips, a stark contrast against the pale, lifeless pallor of his face. Yet, what struck me even more than the sight of his battered form was the indifference of his assailant.

With a cold and calculated resolve, the aggressor continued to rain down blows upon the fallen figure, heedless of the crimson stain spreading across the tiled floor. It was a scene that defied reason, leaving me to ponder the mysteries that lurked beneath the surface of this seemingly tranquil journey. What secrets lay hidden within the heart of Uttarakhand, and would I emerge unscathed from its enigmatic embrace?

Avyaan POV

I had been searching for the scoundrel for so long. He dared to defy me. "Did he really think he could escape my grasp so easily?" I roared, still landing punches on him.

All the passengers were looking at me, terrified. "Tsk, scared by just a little blood," I sneered.

"Boss, please leave me. I promise I won't do this again. I won't go against you ever," the man pleaded, breathing heavily.

"What you had to do, you did. Now it's my turn," I said, signaling my men to take him away. "I don't usually get angry, not until someone really pushes my buttons like he did.

I just showed him the trailer; the whole picture is still waiting for him," I thought, smirking internally.

The tension in the room was palpable, and I could almost taste his fear. What comes next will be unforgettable.

Naina's POV

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene in front of me. Well, not exactly the scene, but the person. He was so incredibly attractive. Clean-shaven, yet I never imagined a guy could look so hot without a beard.

His loose curls clung to his forehead, framing his face perfectly. Those dark brown eyes, filled with pure hatred toward the man he was beating, were mesmerizing. The man must have done something terribly wrong to provoke such fury. But all I could think about was how undeniably captivating he looked, even in such a heated moment.

As his eyes met mine, I couldn't help but look away. I could sense him sitting across from me. Why was he here? Were there no other seats available?

The train halted at the next station, some passengers disembarking while others boarded, gradually filling the once-empty compartments.

Two girls, likely friends, chatted and laughed nearby. Suddenly, thoughts of Shivanya and Abhay flooded my mind. I reached for my phone, only to remember I'd discarded my SIM card to remain untraceable.