CHAOS 🔥‼️💥⚡️💨☄️🌩🌪 pt. 2

Alans PC:
Everyone was calming down, Chosen started to regret telling Orange to come, but before he could text him, he saw Purple and Orange pop up out of no where and started searching around for Blue. Chosen shrugs and walks away epically ✨👌
Orange finds Blue at last. Blue was talking to Alan's mouse. Orange grabs a gun. And shoots Blue. Blue screams, then falls to the floor, with uh, blood I guess 🤷🏼. Alan gasps. "BLUE??" He says in text or whatever. Lol
Orange crosses his arms. "It was for the best." He says. Alan turns to Orange. "GUUUUYS!!!! ORANGE KILLED BLUE!! FR THIS TIME!!" Everyone runs to Alan and Orange and uh Blue's so called dead body 💀. "CALL FBI!!" "CALL 911!!" "CALL VICTIM!!" "CALL THE COPS!!" Everyone says. Alan grabs his phone. "Okay! I know who to call!"

Alan DM to White stick figure:
Alan: WHITE! HELP US! USE YOUR AMAZING UNDERTALE SKILLS TO KILL ORANGE! IN MY PC
White: huh!?
Alan: oh yeah, just uhh pretend you know what's going on k?
White: oh ok. IM ON MY WAY!!!
Alan: THANKS!! 😌🙏

Alan's PC:
White comes in with a red heart and wants to battle Orange, they battle and do all that undertale battle stuff, and unfortunately, Orange won. "NoOoOoOOoOoOoOOoO!" Says white.
Orange laughs. "WAHAHAHHAHHEZERCTVYGYHIJIXS! WHOS KING NOWW!? ME! IM THE KING. ME ME! L BOZOS!!!" He says dancing, not even realizing Blue was behind him. Blue had a AK-47. "Get ready to die, asshole." He says coldly. Orange turns his head. Blue was gonna shoot him with an AK-47!? HOW BLUE BRAINED IS THAT!!!?? Orange dodges when blue shot, and the shot, shot Second... 🥺🥺. "YAAAAHH!!!!!" Second screams. "Whoops-" blue shrugs. "Guess he's gonna have to watch a 25 second add to revive." He says. Second doesn't die though, he screams even more, and screams even more. "AAAAAAA@AaAaaaAaAaAaaAaAaAaAaAAAAAA!!!!" Says he.
Blue watches with a face like this o-o Orange gasps. "Well this wasn't supposed to happen!" he says shrugging. Purple comes to second. "Whoa dude, you good?" "THIS IS ALL YOU GUYS' FAULT!! IM NOT EVEN DYING AND IT HURYS LIKE HELL!!!" Second yells. "Okay, but it was Chosen's idea, he said that Blue was possessed. 💀" Everyone turns to Blue, then at Chosen. "What to believe?" Green says all the way in the back. "Maybe we should kill them both for our safety, and blue did shoot Second so that's fair." Yellow says. "Maybe, but that's kinda Blue brained." Red says. Everyone makes this face 💀. Dark pops up. "ILL HANDLE THEM!!!" He grabs Blue and beats the heck out of him. "HEEEEEYYY!!!" Blue yells. Then Victim pops up. "Let me handle Chosen." He says with this face 😏. He grabs Chosen by his lasso and strains the heck out of him. "Æ-" says Chosen.
Alan gasps. "WHAT IN THE INTERNET IS GOING ON HERE!?" He says. Everyone shrugs and Dark and Victim drop their victims.
Alan sighs. Let's go to the group chat and settle this!
"Can y'all invite me?" White says. Everyone nods.

The GC:
Alan adds white to the group 1 sec ago
Alan: So. What caused all this?
Red: I think it's Darks fault through and through.
Orange: well I don't know, so guys, let me go on Wattpad and read the story rq.
Yellow: 💀
Green: ‼️
Victim: no fourth wall breaking today Orange.
Orange: fine
Purple: lol
White: hey let's just forget all about this!
Dark: GUYSSS!!! GUYSS!!!! VICTIM HIT MEEE!!! 🥺🥺🥺
Victim: what?! NO?
Alan: is this true?
Victim: NOOO!!!
Blue: DONT DO LIES DARK!! OR VICTIM-
Dark: ITS TRUEE!!! HE HIT MY EYEEE, AND ITS, ITS BLEEDING, AND... AND HE THREW ME ON DA WALL! IM HURT!!!
Yellow: whoa dude
Green: what-
Red: AWW... are you ok?!
Chosen: what the hell Dark
Dark: ye- oh hi Chosen, how are youuu? I'm just making a story up so ye.
Alan: 💀
Chosen: 💀
Victim: 💀
Second: 💀
Orange: 💀
Purple: 💀
Green: hi purp
Blue: 💀
Red: 😱
Yellow: 💀
White: 💀
Dark: 🥺 it's true Alan... Chosen don't read this
Chosen: bru-
Purple: hi green!
Dark: chosen!!! Kick chosen out, he just hit me!!!
Chosen: WHYYY???!
Green: wanna hang out purple.
Alan: is this true?
Chosen: NOOO!
Purple: yes!
Victim: sorry, but yes, it's true.
Alan: okay, ima bout to beat him up
Green: okay meet me at Alan's PC
Chosen: NOOO!! ITS NOT TRUE!! 😭😭
Victim: UNO REVERSE
Alan: ... My PC now Chosen.
Chosen: NO!
Alan: yes
Chosen: NO
Alan: YES
Chosen: DARK LIES AND YOU NIT MAD AT VICTIM!
dark: ha ha ha ha ha haa you're about to get tortured! Nah nah nah nah nah nah 😝
Second: aw come on this isn't fair
Green: yeah.
Chosen: I swear Dark, shut the actual fuck up
Dark: ALAAAAN!
Alan: what!
Dark: see what chosen said just now!
Alan: Chosen! Pop up Adblocker for 3 days!
Chosen: NOOO!!! 😭😭😭
Second: aw
Yellow: guys wanna go play note blocks.
Second: NO!
Dark: can you record Chosen being tortured Alan.
Green: YES YES I WANNA PLAY NOTE BLOCKS
Yellow: ok
Purple: SUREE!
Red: YES
Blue: sure
Alan: uhh how about a GoPro on his neck XD
Dark: bet
Second: ALAAAN!! They're gonna play note blocks!
Alan: NO YOU FIGHTING STICKS!!!
Red: aw
Green: aw
Dark: ok that's even better 😏
Yellow: whatever, let's play fight then guys
Purple: ok I'll join you guys
Blue: ok
Green: sure
Second: can I come
Red: NO, FUCK YOU SECOND!
Yellow: you can say that again! FUCK YOUUU SECOND!
Green: HAHA YEAH
Blue: o.o
Second: WAAAAAAAAAA
Purple: lol-

Alan's PC:
As Alan went to make Chosen a pop up Adblocker, the color gang except second went to play fight. Second was all alone 😔 he walks to adobe animate, the shot in his head from orange was still painful, so he had to draw himself a bandage. He walks out of adobe animate to see the other hollow heads cheering Alan on as Alan literally beat Chosen up for refusing to remove ads. Second gasps. "Wow, that's violent, chaos is their middle names 💀" All you could hear was screaming. Second couldn't bare it so he went to see the fighting sticks instead.
He saw them laughing so hard as they fought. Second couldn't bare watching, he HAD to join in. So he did... he jumps into the scene and kicks greens ass. "OW!" Greens says. Second laughs, waiting for everyone to laugh after but everyone just stares at second with this face o_o. Second giggles embarrassedly. "What... I wanted to fight too?" Everyone rolls their eyes. "Says the one who hates note blocks." Green says. Everyone agrees, then walks away. Second sighs, and goes back the way Alan and the other hollow heads were. Maybe I should stop them. He goes to them and does the timeout sign. (Y-you know like, uh on the showdown? Lol)
He saw them still beating up Chosen. Chosen's screams weren't too loud anymore. Second rolls his eyes. "This chapter has gone too far..." he mutters. Then out loud he says, "GUYYYYSSS!!!! STOPPP THIS ISNT FUNNY!?" Everyone looks at him, (btw Alan is a stick figure rn cuz yes) and stops. "Oh yeah, uhm sorry Chosen." Alan says. "AWWW BUT WE WERE GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!!" Dark says. Alan gasps. "What has gotten into me!" Victim crosses his arms. "Nothing! Don't worry dude. This was really fun!" "FUN!? FUN!?" Second says, helping Chosen up. "SCREW YOU IDIOTS! YOU GUYS MUST'VE BEEN THE ONES POSSESSED!" Dark rolls his eyes. "Says the one with the fucking alien powers." "YOU SAID YOUD BE MY FRIEND! YOU SAIID! YOU WANTED TO BE WITH THE MOST POWERFUL STICK FIGURE... AND NOW... NOW LOOK, YOU RUINED IT! YOU GUYS ARE NO FRIENDS! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES! DAMN IT!! ASSHOLES!!!" Second says walking away with Chosen who should be dead. "Screw youuu!" Dark teases Second. "SHUT UPPP!!!" Second says, running up to Dark, his eyes started glowing green. Dark backs away. "Okay, okay, dude, we get it! Keep your powers stable dude." He says panicking. Second jerks around, half of his anger was from his friends being rude to him, and half of it was because Dark is a fucking asshole!

. . .

Okay dang, this was long, 1365 words as I wrote 1365 lol, yeah, this is turning into a story more then a GC, maybe I should make a story about my AU of these guys? Idk also thanks to anyone who is reading this, and like I said in every single other page, I will probably make more tomorrow, hope you like it! Also gimme suggestions on what I should make next please LOL 👍 thanks if you like it :D