003

"Great!" He said in his cheerful tone."

We were all just chilling in the tavern when I heard squishing so I turned my head and saw Gowther squeezing Ban's chest.

"What are you doing?" Ban asked looking at Gowther.

"This is the greeting the captain showed me yesterday." He said bluntly while still grabbing Ban's chest.

"I told you that's not what it was!" Hawk said coming out of nowhere.

I fell off the stool I was on from laughing so much.

"Ban you just got groped by someone who has no feelings!" I said while laughing.

"Yeah yeah, get it out if your system n/n" Ban said while slightly smiling then turning to look at Meliodas.

"So does anyone have a clue to where we're supposed to go next?" He asked everyone.

"Any chance we might have a lead on where one of the others might be?" King asked.

"Escanor and Merlin." Gowther said.

I sat up and walked to the other side of Ban and sat on the counter.

"No, first thing I'm gonna do it break into the capital and get my sword back." Captain said while turning to look at us.

We all looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about? You mean that dragon hilt you lost?" Ban asked him.

"I'm not going anywhere without it."Meliodas stated sternly.

"Okay who's coming with me?" He asked while slamming his fist on the counter.

"As fun as that sounds, I think I'll pass" Ban said while putting his arms behind his head.

"Besides, it's your own fault you lost it in the first place." King said.

"He has a point." Gowther said

Next thing I know Melioda's head is buried under Elizabeth's skirt.

"I'm so sad" he said.

"Oh, there there" Elizabeth said while rubbing his head.

"Captain!" Diane screamed while making a hole in the window.

"I'll come with" I said while raising my hand.

"No you're not." Ban said while putting my hand down

"You don't tell me what to do." I said while crossing my arms.

"Wanna try that theory princess~?" He said while standing up and smirking at me.

I blushes lightly and gulped.

"Can you two stop flirting so I can talk?" Meliodas asked while fixing the window.

"We're not flirting!" I said blushing and pushing Ban back so I could get off the counter.

"Anyway, ignoring the two lovebirds over there." Meliodas said.

"The Coffin of Eternal Darkness, that dragon hilt is a fragment of a ritual relic." He said getting back to fixing the window.

"The sword you had?" Elizabeth asked him.

"Yeah, according to an old legend, it's part of a relief that was created a long time ago, one that the Goddess, Giant, Fairy, and Human races created to seal away the Demon race." He stated.

"Why did the Holy Knights want it? What could they be planning to do with something like that?" Elizabeth asked.

"More than likely the resurrection of the Demon race." Meliodas said.