011

There was this bright light that was surrounding his body as he hunched over, he then transformed.

***

"Dreyfus, my friend, if only you'd lived to witness this with me." Hendrickson said, he looked how he did before the red demon's blood took over but his eye was still black.

Ban then started to run towards him before captain screams at him.

"Wait! Don't do it! Ban! Stop!" Captain screams at him as he hits Hendy with his nunchucks:

"How do you like that?" He asks before light made it too where we couldn't see the two, when the light faded we only saw Ban's lower half and Hendrickson with his arm out, my eyes widened.

"Ban.." I mumbled as I stared at his body in shock.

"So, it that still..him?" King questioned.

"No way, whatever that thing is, it's not human anymore." Meliodas said, I tightened my grip on Zen and ran towards Hendrickson.

"Y/N! Don't you see what he just did to Ban?! Stop!" I heard Captain scream, I felt something go through my body, I looked down and saw Hendrickson's arms going through me, I spat up blood and he threw me to captain.

Captain caught me, and glared at Hendrickson.

"Captain.." I said weakly, he looked down at me.

"Can you heal yourself?" He asked me.

"Yeah, but it'll take time.." I said as I started focusing my magic power on heal my wound.

Next thing I know we're all being blown away causing me to lose focus on healing myself.

"Look it's the Eight Deadly Sins!" I hear a muffled voice shout.

"It can't be...the source of this magical power..don't tell me it's coming from...Hendrickson!" A muffles shout comes from Gil.

"Come on Y/N! Get it together and heal yourself!" I mentally screamed at myself, I heard footsteps running towards me, I looked at the person and saw Aiyana.

"Y/N!" I heard her muffled voice shout.

"Wait! You mean that monster?" I heard another muffled voice say, I started slipping in and out of consciousness.

"Y/N! Keep your eyes open!" Aiyana said as she tried to put pressure on my wound.

"How is...Elizabeth...and Margaret...?" I asked her

"Elizabeth is still unconscious and Margaret is okay, she's with Elizabeth" She said

"Can..can you bring me to them?" I asked her, she then picked me up and put down next to Elizabeth, I looked over and saw Margaret looking at me with wide eyes and I grabbed Elizabeth's hand.

"Big sister!" Margaret shouted.

"Don't worry...about me..." I said looking at her smiling softly.

"But you're bleeding out!" She says as she rushed to my side.

"I'll be fine...with my magic healing it and a little bit of rest I'll be okay..." I said.

"Dark Snow" I heard Hendrickson say my eyes widened.

"Damnit! Margaret get down!" I shouted as I turned into my vampire form, which healed my wound really fast, I pulled Margaret down and shielded her and Elizabeth from the dark snow.

I saw Hendrickson was coming towards us.

"Margaret, watch Ellie." I said as Zen appeared in my hand as a double sided scythe, he was stopped by a member of the Dawn Roar and everyone started hitting Hendrickson since he was frozen in place.