Part 10

Claire- yes, I'm afraid that the patient is in danger by an ex lover to be exact. 

woman: we will keep this in her files and keep you posted. Don't worry we will handle it from here. 

Claire- thank you.

Claires thoughts: poor girl, she's so young and she's dealing with all of that fear and stress.. its a shame that-

Claire... claire.. (distant voice)

Claire- hello, who's there? ( there's that voice again)

stranger- hello claire. 

Claire- oh my god, i've seen you before.. your that man I saw when I was working the night shift a couple weeks ago. Do you need help.. can I help you find something?

stranger- Claire, you are doing an amazing job helping your patient.. but please don't forget about yourself. He looks into her eyes, pulls her close, lays his hand on her chest and whispers into her ear : Healing takes time.. you still have a broken heart, please tread carefully don't be naive. He kisses the side of her cheek softly. He lifts her sleeve and kisses her scars. I'll be watching over you.

Claire- oh .. oh my.. that feels- she opens her eyes and he disappears again. 

Claire looks at her wrist and her scars are gone. 

Claire- what? how could it be? Who is that man.... WHAT is that man?