Ocean.

Sun and Moon sat together on the couch in their room, you nestled safely in the arms of the lunar animatronic. He rubbed his face against yours with no signs of stopping. It was so quiet, so calm.

"I love that you're getting the opportunity to be affectionate with one of the kids..." Sun whispered. Moon just stared at him, touched, grateful, guilty.

"It's nice to see you this happy.." Sun gently nuzzled the top of his brother's head.

"Thank you.. Sunny." Moon whispered back, an insanely warm look in his eyes.

Oh, and you all stayed bundled up like that until the sun rose. Now, you didn't actually know if the sun rose or not as there weren't any windows, but your robotic companions seemed to know what time it was. Sun got up first, you and Moon following suit, though a little later. Moon got you into clean clothes, got your teeth brushed, (Please picture a Glamrock Freddy themed toothbrush) and fed you before the Pizzaplex opened it's doors for the day. Everything went swimmingly, or at the least as normal. Moon let you roam the play place for the most part, leaving you in Sun's care until he took over. Then you'd stay with Moon until the end of the day, he was really just trying to find the best way to fit you into the schedule.

Moon stared down at you lovingly as you rambled on about how your day had gone. Once you'd finished with your stories he pulled you up and held you close, one hand delicately stroking your back.

"I'm glad you had a good day, little one..."

He sighed, pressing his face against the side of yours, muttering with fervid passion.

"So many things to do.. So many songs to sing, stories to tell.. I wonder what I'll get to teach you.. I hope there's still some more left for you to learn... Some more milestones, special moments..."

Moon sounded so incredibly distraught with longing, he'd have done horrendous things to have cradled you your whole life. He felt almost remorseful, guilty, he should've been there, he should've been there for all of it. It didn't matter if your previous caregivers had been absolute angels, he would've been better, he was sure. Maybe it was jealousy too, he felt he deserved to have been involved in your entire life. He felt like he was entitled to time with you, he felt he'd been robbed. It was painful, so unfair to you, but painful nonetheless. He just adored you, in your present, in the idea of your past and future.

You snuggled into the warmth of your companion, not really paying attention to what he was saying, just letting your mind melt to his voice. It felt nice to wind down with Moon, he made you feel safe, comfortable. Plus his internal cooling system made for nice ambiance.

Moon felt more upset by the second, and yet, strangely hopeful. He rued the days he couldn't spend with you, and deeply regretted not taking you on your first encounter. ... How did it even get this bad..? He'd been attached to the idea of having a neat little family previously, but seeing you just set him off. Maybe it was just the fact that he found a second person who seemed to appreciate his mere presence. It didn't help that he viewed you as soft, malleable, easy to change when needed, easy to squish into the life he wanted. You and Sun were so unfortunately perfect. Both so loving, and unable to leave whether there be a desire or not. You had next to no agency, Sun was too afraid of conflict and possible repremention to leave the building, or his family. It was a damned alignment. Moon was aware of this, he knew how selfish it was. But he was thoroughly convinced that you'd both flourish in his arms, it'd just take trapping you within them for a while. So deep in thought, too deep. His grip on you gradually tightened, which felt nice for a while until he abruptly squeezed. It nearly knocked the air out of you. You inhaled sharply, and then a pitiful whimper escaped your little lips. Moon froze, staring for a good few seconds before actually loosening his hold.

"O-oh... I'm so sorry, baby.. Are you okay..?"

His voice trembled as he frantically looked over you for bruising.

"I'm okay.."

Oh, you were so small. Too small. It was like it hadn't occurred to Moon that he could hurt you at all.

"That's good..."

He sat down shakily, pushing his mouth onto the top of your head. He just mumbled some more to himself, now checking to make sure you were comfortable every few minutes. This got boring for you after a while, but you didn't utter a word of it.